24

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 24

Section 24

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan shook his head and looked at Hou Jue's collapsed appearance, as if he had returned to his college career five years ago.

"By the way," Hou Jue thought of something, and got up suddenly, "We had a class reunion not long ago, are you going to go?"

"I'm still not going," Lin Fan shook his head, "If you have time, call the big fish out, and the four of us can get together together."

"That's okay," Hou Jue nodded, all the students in college were teamed up in the dormitory, plus Lin Fan had only studied for two years, and his relationship with everyone was not good, "There is one more thing I almost forgot, why did you come here?" And it sounds like you're looking for someone. "It's

not a big deal, I originally wanted to find Manager Chen to do a business, but he wasn't there, and I didn't force it." Lin Fan shook his head, coming here today was also a whim, he has always paid attention to doing things casually, since he has not met anyone, he does not plan to continue.

"Doing business?" Hou Jue's eyes lit up, "Do you think I can do it?"

Lin Fan looked at him: "You don't even know my situation."

"It's okay, I trust you." Hou Jue hurriedly said, I don't know why, he just has an inexplicable trust in Lin Fan.

"Is that so," Lin Fan touched his chin, "I want to open a jewelry store, how much money do you think is appropriate?"

Hou Jue looked at him in surprise: "You want to open a jewelry store?"

"Well," Lin Fan nodded, "I suddenly wanted to open it, and I was idle anyway."

Hou Jue: ... He's going to hate the rich!!

"That's it," Lin Fan said suddenly, "I'll let Lawyer Wang talk to you, you find a way to rent a big shop first, decorate it, and I will solve the problem of the rough stone, but if you decorate and rent a shop, hundreds of thousands of dollars should be enough, and it will save money more than I imagined."

Hou Jue: "This..."

"By the way, there is one more thing, you buy a jewelry processing factory by the way, and invite a few designers, I will give you 10 million first, this money should be more, first these questions, can you start working immediately? How about giving you twice your salary in the first year and a 1% share bonus in the second year? Lin Fan looked at him with a smile.

Hou Jue: "You might as well let me open a restaurant!!

Lin Fan shook his head: "The hotel can't be opened yet, it's boring without an absolute advantage, this is Lawyer Wang's business card, I will transfer the money to the law firm's account when the time comes, I am optimistic about you!"

Saying that, Lin Fan looked at his watch: "It's almost time, I still have something to do, so I'll leave first." Hou

Jue: ........................

It wasn't until Lin Fan had been gone for a long time that Hou Jue reacted, looked at the number on the business card in his hand, hesitated for a moment, and finally dialed the number.