110

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 110

Section 110

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan raised his eyes to look at him: "I said I know do you believe it?"

"I believe it." Xin'er nodded seriously, her eyes were very sincere.

"Xin'er, he's just a stranger, you trust him too easily." The fairy frowned.

"But I just believe him," Xin'er said in a low voice, and whispered to Lin Fan, "Do you still want to see the Divine Monarch?" But let me tell you, we usually don't see the Divine Monarch unless the Divine Monarch comes out on his own, and I heard that in the past, when the Divine Monarch was there, he often didn't see people, and this time he definitely won't always see people.

"Xin'er!" The fairy scolded, also warning Xin'er to say less.

Lin Fan and Xin'er glanced at each other, and couldn't help but smile when they saw Xin'er's naughty appearance, and looked at the fairy: "What do you call it?" The

female fairy snorted coldly: "You should call me Immortal Monarch!"

"Don't be so stingy, how strange Xianjun is, my name is Lin Fan."

The fairy continued to hum, but her face softened a little: "Crane Wang."

"Huh? Is it Crane Wanglan, that Crane Wang? Lin Fan asked.

"That's right, Sister Hewang Xianjun is Hewanglan's rebirth." Xin'er said with a smile.

Hewang glared at Xin'er: "If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute."

Xin'er stuck out her tongue.

Hewang sighed and looked at Lin Fan and advised seriously: "I don't know where you came from, but I advise you to stay away from Shenjun, Shenjun has a good temper, but he will also get angry, you won't know how terrible it is when Shenjun is angry, so I advise you not to provoke him if you have nothing to do."

Lin Fan smiled bitterly: "I don't want to look for him either, but if I don't figure out some things, I won't be reconciled, and I believe that he must be the person I want to find, but for some reason, he temporarily lost his memory."

Han Zhu didn't recognize himself, which made Lin Fan very aggrieved, but after the grievance, he had to cheer up, he couldn't give up on his lover because he lost his memory, if he gave up

Han Zhu for this reason, what was the point of the relationship between them?

Hewang looked at Lin Fan angrily: "But you said before that you didn't know why you came here, but now it seems that you understand that you are here for the Divine Monarch."

"I really don't know why I'm here," Lin Fan looked at her seriously, "Whether it's a coincidence or something else, I did come here and met the person I was looking for, so I won't give up, if you don't want to go to him for fear of being punished, I'll go myself, no matter what, I have to get the person I love back."

"God," Xin'er covered her mouth, "you actually love Shen-kun?" How is this possible? The Divine Monarch is so high.

Lin Fan took a deep breath: "No matter what his identity is, when I first accepted this relationship, I told him that I would not give up on him, unless he took the initiative to give up, unless he told me that he no longer liked me, no longer loved me, and hoped that I would stay away from him, then I would definitely leave completely and never want to see him again."