27

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 27

Section 27

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Teacher Wu was stunned, and then pulled down his face: "Lin Fan, don't think that you had good grades five years ago, you think that you can finish the university course without attending classes, if you want to study on your own, why do you want to say that you plan to go back to school before?"

Lin Fan touched his nose, he couldn't say that he regretted it now, after thinking about it, he still found a reason that was easier to accept: "Teacher Wu, in fact, in the past five years, a lot has happened to me, I thought I could readapt to college life, but now I suddenly find that I am no longer adaptable."

This is like letting a person who has suddenly worked for five years start his studies again, which will be somewhat unaccustomed, not to mention that Lin Fan still came back from the cultivation realm.

Teacher Wu sighed: "I know what you mean, so let's do it, you study with everyone for a month first, and if you still feel that you are okay by then, it's not too late to learn by yourself."

Lin Fan squinted and smiled, Teacher Wu looked fierce, but in fact, his personality was not bad: "Thank you, Teacher Wu."

Teacher

Wu waved his hand, and suddenly remembered something: "By the way, the reason why I called you over this time is to ask you about your situation, you just came back, how are you doing now?"

Lin Fan nodded hurriedly: "I'm doing well, thank you Teacher Wu for your concern," Suddenly, he remembered something, "By the way, Teacher Wu, what is the school's bank account, I don't have a record here, so I haven't paid the tuition yet."

Teacher

Wu hurriedly took out a piece of paper: "That's this account, you just need to pay according to the above, originally the tuition fee for all students a year is 5160, but you don't live in the school, so you subtract the accommodation fee of 1200, a total of 3960 yuan."

Lin Fan took the note, folded it and put it back in his pocket: "Okay, Mr. Wu, I will make the payment immediately."

Teacher

Wu breathed a sigh of relief, he was really embarrassed to urge a student who had just come back after disappearing for five years, but fortunately, Lin Fan brought it up himself.

Looking at the smile on Lin Fan's face, Mr. Wu suddenly thought of the rumors he heard when he had just arrived at this school and took over the students of this major, and heard that there were two students in the class of Economics and Trade 09 who were extremely talented and had a very good relationship, but one student suddenly disappeared, and the other student accelerated his studies after that, completed the credits of his major in the shortest possible time and graduated early.

One of these two students is Lin Fan in front of him, if he hadn't disappeared suddenly, he might have been an excellent graduate of the school, but if he came back and graduated again, he would only become a super-old graduate.

The first day of reporting was mainly about some precautions, and there was no course schedule.

Lin Fan looked at the class schedule for each week, the average number of classes arranged per day is up to four, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, in general, the amount of courses is not large, which is also a characteristic of all universities in the country, in the third and fourth years, the number of courses will be greatly reduced.