68

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 68

Section 68

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Saying that, between the two of them walked towards the elevator, the man behind him looked at the backs of the two and was stunned, he didn't listen to Han Zhu just now, why is it suddenly so easy to talk now, or is what Secretary Lin said better?

Thinking so in his heart, he immediately followed.

Soon after the group left, the entire Han clan knew about Han Zhu's existence.

Now is the information age, the communication between people does not need to be face-to-face for a long time, and there will be a few good relationships between departments in general, as long as it spreads a little, it will not be long before the whole company knows about the existence of Han Zhu.

The people sitting in the conference room hurriedly wanted Han Zhu to go upstairs, but they didn't want Han Zhu's existence to be known to everyone, but they didn't expect that in just a short period of time, Han Zhu's name had been circulated throughout the company.

Of course, the owner of the Han family is surnamed Han, and Han Zhu is the owner of the Han family, which has become a well-known thing.

When there was a gap of five minutes at ten o'clock, Han Zhu and Lin Fan walked into the door of the conference room, and there were already a large number of people inside, all of them looking at Han Zhu with enthusiastic eyes, and after a while, there was a small applause.

And Han Zhu didn't stop in time, but listened to it for a while, until the applause became a little scattered, and then smiled: "Thank you for the warm welcome meeting."

He aggravated the word warm, and compared with the scattered applause before, it showed a little embarrassment, and the embarrassed people were naturally the high-level officials of the Han family.

In the entire conference room, only one seat was left in the main seat on the right, and the rest of the seats were already full.

Han Zhu turned around and unceremoniously commanded the person who brought them up: "Please add a chair."

The man was stunned, and subconsciously looked at the conference room, looking for his immediate superior.

Han Zhu saw it in his eyes, but frowned slightly: "I can't command Han's employees?"

The man was stunned, under normal circumstances, the boss would be somewhat polite to his subordinates, Han Zhu, as an airborne, should naturally be more polite to Han's old employees, but he didn't expect Han Zhu to unceremoniously give the next horse.

After feeling unhappy for a moment, he still nodded: "Yes, Mr. Han."

After a while, the chair was brought and placed next to the chair of the main seat.

After the two sat down, a smile appeared on Han Zhu's face: "I'm sorry, I've kept you waiting, I know that all your uncles are heroes of the Han family, so naturally after taking over the Han family, I told myself that I must come to the Han family, and I must thank everyone in person for their support and construction of the Han family."

In a few words, Han Zhu has already put himself in the main position, and as for the rest of the people here, they are all people who work hard for the Han family, but no matter how hard they work, they are just workers of the Han family.