75

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 75

Section 75

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Prepare a separate room for me, along with the ingredients to make the energy box." As soon as he entered the branch, Lin Fan commanded.

The two were directly stunned: "You plan to make it yourself?"

Lin Fan nodded: "But the hands may be a little raw, so there are a little more troublesome materials."

Hearing this, the two looked at Lin Fan's eyes full of disbelief, as if they were looking at a rare and rare animal.

Lin Fan tilted his head: "What?" Can't prepare?

"No, no, no, you can prepare, of course no problem." The two hurriedly summoned a few people to help move things, including raw materials for making energy boxes, and some tools.

"There's no one in Lab 1 right now, you two can go over."

"Okay, I'll come out as soon as possible."

Saying that, Lin Fan and Han Zhu walked towards the No. 1 laboratory, and after entering, they directly closed the door, eliminating all ways to peep.

After the two entered, there was a whisper of conversation in the factory.

"What kind of person is he, he looks very spirited."

"yes, I think so too, and I occupied Lab 1 as soon as I came, what the hell do you want to do?"

"I heard that someone has improved the energy box, do you think it could be those two people?"

"Nonsense, how is this possible? Not to mention the complexity of the energy box, when did you ever see that we made energy boxes with less than 10 people? There are only two of them, how can they make an energy box?

"But didn't you notice who brought them both in? That's the two!

"I saw it, the posture of those two doesn't seem to be high, I'm afraid that these two people who entered the No. 1 laboratory have some strength, but it is absolutely impossible to make an energy box with two people!"

"That is, if the energy box can be completed by only two people, what else do we need to do?"

The people in the factory are not familiar with Lin Fan and Han Zhu, and their speculation about the two can only rely on guessing and imagination, and before the truth comes out, they can only make bold assumptions and carefully verify them, as for whether their guess is true or false, it may not be accurate.

And since Lin Fan and Han Zhu entered the room, the two people who came with the two of them have not left, but sat in the office not far from the No. 1 laboratory and stared at the situation in the laboratory, wishing that they would not blink all the time, for fear of missing something.

As for the speculation of the workers outside, the two didn't say much, this is also to give the whole thing a room to turn around, even if Lin Fan's so-called design drawings are fake, they will not retreat, and if Lin Fan's design drawings can really make a breakthrough in the energy box, this matter will bring everyone the biggest shock.

About an hour later, Lin Fan and Han Zhu walked out of the No. 1 laboratory, still holding an energy box that was almost the same as the one on the market now.