92

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 92

Section 92

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Mr. Wang: Σ( °△°|||) _Surprise, boss, you and Mr. Han still quarrel?

Lin Fan frowned, the speed of his fingers was fast, and he sent a text message to Lawyer Wang.

Lin Fan: Why don't you quarrel, we are also human beings, and normal people will quarrel!

The other party's lawyer, Mr. Wang, was in a state of shock.

Guan Yanyan couldn't help but reach out and wave in front of his eyes when he saw his situation: "Husband, what's wrong with you?"

Lawyer Wang looked up blankly: "Just now the boss sent a text message and said that he had a quarrel with Mr. Han."

"Quarrel?" Guan Yanyan was directly shocked, and hurriedly sat down next to Lawyer Wang, "Quickly ask, what's going on, if Boss Lin and Mr. Han will quarrel, I won't believe in love anymore!"

Lawyer Wang looked at him innocently: "Wife, you still have me."

"Cut, what's the use of you, you can't even compare to Mr. Han at all, ask quickly, what happened." Guan Yanyan has always been a fan of Han Zhu before the accident, and later recovered, and after marrying Lawyer Wang, she became a CP fan of Han Zhu and Lin Fan.

Lawyer Wang had long known about Guan Yanyan's situation, so he had to nod helplessly and began to text Lin Fan to inquire about the situation.

However, a lawyer is a lawyer after all, every text message sent by Lawyer Wang is comprehensive, not only can he ask what he wants to know, but also will not be disgusted by the client, this time facing Lin Fan, that is, his direct boss, there is still a trace of relief in his tone, if it is really a serious quarrel, it can also ease Lin Fan's situation.

Soon after Mr. Wang's text messages were sent, he came to collect several text messages, and after reading the content of the text messages, Mr. Wang had no choice but to help his forehead.

"Wife..."

"Ignore me, I don't want to eat this dog food, I want to be quiet, don't ask me who Jingjing is." While speaking, Guan Yanyan left, and then muttered, "I'm so stupid, really, how could I believe that those two people would really quarrel, it's too naïve."

Lawyer Wang watched his wife leave silently, looked down at the content of the text message, and replied for a long time: "Boss, there is a sentence that I don't know whether to say or not."

Lin Fan: Don't say it!

Lawyer Wang: No, no, boss, otherwise you would still listen to me?

Lin Fan: Oh.

Lawyer Wang: Boss, my wife just said that she doesn't want to eat this dog food, in fact, I also want to say, boss, I am also a person with a wife, so you should stuff this dog food for others to eat.

Lin Fan: ...

Lawyer Wang: Thank you boss for your understanding, I will definitely work hard, as long as I don't stuff dog food again.

Lin Fan looked down at the content sent back by Lawyer Wang, then raised his head and raised his cheeks in contemplation.

After thinking about it seriously, it's really a bit silly to quarrel because of that kind of thing, but this Han Zhu is really, he said that if he didn't let him come up, he really wouldn't come up!!