94

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 94

Section 94

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Huh?" Han Zhu raised his eyebrows.

Lin Fan looked at him seriously: "I have decided, I want to not only become the richest man on the earth, but also the richest man in all planes, no, it is a huge rich!!

Han Zhu listened carefully to Lin Fan's declaration, and couldn't help but smile when he heard the end: "Okay, whether you want to be the richest man or a huge richer, I will always accompany you."

Lin Fan pouted: "Shouldn't you say 'you sit, I'll come' at this time?" Why make me so hard?

Han Zhu smiled: "How can I deprive you of fun, so it's better for Boss Lin to be the boss himself, as for me, anyway, with Boss Lin here, I'm afraid I won't starve to death, right?"

Lin Fan really thought about it seriously: "I don't think it's right for you to be like this, you must have a goal to be a man, is your goal to be a rice worm?"

Han Zhu looked at him with a smile: "Of course not, my goal is to find a way to put you on my household registration book, but it's a pity, there is a long way to go."

Lin Fan was stunned and reacted casually, but this time he didn't blush, but said confidently: "Shouldn't you have fallen on my household registration book?" After all, your hukou should still be in the Han family, and I am an independent hukou.

Han Zhu smiled and said, "What you said, I remember, I'll go and move my hukou out." With that

, Han Zhu turned around and was about to leave, but was stopped by Lin Fan.

"What, you regret it?" Han Zhu teased, his eyes full of smiles.

Lin Fan coughed and turned into a shrunken turtle again: "Let's talk about it later, it's still early."

"Huh? But what you said just now is also what you said," Han Zhu leaned over, with a hint of grievance in his tone, "I regret it like this, I'm also very pitiful."

Lin Fan coughed in a low voice again: "This... You don't know my character, so let's talk about it later.

Lin Fan's character has always been like this, two steps forward and one step back, and three steps forward must be two steps back.

Han Zhu naturally knew Lin Fan's character, sighed, and hugged him in his arms, "Don't be nervous, I didn't mean to force you, now my life with you has made me very happy, I'm very happy to be with you, as for the future, I'll talk about it later, anyway, we still have a long time."

"Hmm." Lin Fan hugged Han Zhu's waist and said in a low voice, "To be honest, in fact, I am a little apprehensive, I always feel that my current life is too happy, I am afraid that one day such happiness will be taken back, I will not feel anything before I get it, but once I get it, I will be afraid of losing." Han Zhu's

hands tightened, even though the two were still in the game now, such a hug was tangible.

His chin rested on the top of Han Zhu's head and rubbed it gently: "Don't worry, I will never leave you, do you believe me?"

Lin Fan was silent for a while, and his hands gradually tightened, and then he whispered: "Believe."

Speaking of this, Lin Fan raised his head and looked at Han Zhu's eyes seriously.