Seventeen Reaction: When you failed your test and they yell at you

A/n: This is a request from a really long time ago already, almost one year now, I just managed to publish it just now since I've been on hiatus for a really long time too, still, I hope they're gonna like this, here's your requests KPOPJEEXE I know it took me a really long time but anyways, here it is. Just like how you requested it, it will have a part 2 where they will apologize to you. They are your strict older brother and this is how they react when you fail your test.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seungcheol
"You what?!"

You: I... I failed my test...

Him: The f y/n?! Are you being serious right now?!

You: *nod while trying not to cry*

Him: How could you fail this test?! Are you even taking this seriously?! God?! I don't know what to do with you anymore!! *He yells*

Jeonghan
"Do I really have to find it out from your friends?"

You: Find out what, exactly? *Nervous*

Him: THAT YOU FREAKING FAILED YOUR TEST!! WHAT ELSE ARE YOU EXPECTING?! DID YOU REALLY STUDY HARD, HUH?!

You: Y-yes I did... *teary eyed*

Him: THEN WHY?! WHY DID YOU FAIL?!

Joshua
"Did you really have to fail this test?! OUT OF ALL THESE TEST YOU TAKE, WHY MUST IT HAVE TO BE THIS ONE, Y/N?!! WHY?!! I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!!"

Jun
"This is disappointing y/n! ALL I WANT FOR YOU DO IS IS PASS THIS TEST, IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO DO?!"

Hoshi
"WHAT WILL MOM AND DAD SAY NOW? DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE HAPPY KNOWING THAT THEIR SO-CALLED SMART CHILD FAILED HER TEST?! NO!! AND I'M NOT HAPPY EITHER!"

Wonwoo
"JUST WAIT UNTIL DAD FINDS OUT ABOUT HOW YOU FAILED THIS IMPORTANT TEST THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PASS!! YOU REALLY DISAPPOINTED ME THIS TIME AROUND!"

Woozi
"REALLY, Y/N? A FAILED TEST? WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS WILL GET YOU?! HOW FAR DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET WITH THIS FAILED TEST, HUH? NOWHERE! SO START STUDYING HARD FOR REAL NOW!" (a/n: these are the exact same words my older sister has told me before when I failed my test...)

DK
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU REALLY ARE STUDYING FOR YOU TO JUST FAIL AN EASY TEST SUCH AS THIS ONE!"

Mingyu
"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GET OFF OF THAT TABLE! I WANT TO SEE YOU STUDYING HARD LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!"

The8
"I'M DISAPPOINTED, Y/N! NO GADGETS FOR ONE MONTH. ONLY BOOKS ABOUT SCHOOL. AND NO GOING OUT NOR HANGING OUT WITH ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS!"

Seungkwan
"TSK, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART?"

Vernon
"SMART PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF DON'T KNOW THE WORD 'FAIL' OKAY? SO, STUDY HARD AND PASS THIS EXAM!"

Dino
"TAKE THIS EXAM AGAIN, SMARTASS!"

A/n: Huhu, dear Reader's please don't take my words really seriously this is all just for my book we all know that if it really happened in real life our sebongs won't really say such harsh words to their sister because they love them so much as much as they love us, carats, this is all just fan fiction none of this ever nor ever been happening in real life! Please don't come at me after I publish this...🥺🥺🥺 I am a really nice person, this is all just a FAN FICTION none of this is real, please don't report my book...🥺🥺🥺