Seventeen Reactions: When someone try to hit you. Mafia Ver.

Seungcheol
"Now that you tried to touch my girl, I want to break that little face of yours... Let's go outside, we will just talk."

Jeonghan
"How dare you hurt my y/n. You'll have to face the consequences of your actions now."

Joshua
"Actually, an asshole like you does deserve to be beaten to death."

Junhui
"I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour, especially when you're involved here, y/n."

Soonyoung
"What the hell?! I was just standing there. How could he do that to her?!"

Wonwoo
"Try hurting y/n again and I'll make sure you'll never be able to see the light of tomorrow ever again. Do you hear me?"

Woozi
"Tell me where the f*ck is he and how dare he touch you?! Because, I'll make him pay for his actions this instant."

Dokyeom
"I'm warning you, don't pull anything stupid again like this! I'm warning you! Back off from her! I said. Back. Off!"

Mingyu
"I don't know what happened to make you do that, but lay your hands on y/n again and I won't hesitate to punch you to death."

Minghao
"People like that are disgusting shits. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.. y/n, baby. But, I promise you I'll make him pay in my own way."

Seungkwan
"Did you ask for my fist in your face? Too bad you are going to get it after laying your filthy hands on her."

Vernon
"I'll just let you walk away because my girl believes that you're not thinking straight but, to be fair with her.. I'll make sure you won't be able to come back here alive."

Dino
"I suggest you apologize and let my girl go before something way more horrible happens to you."

A/n: 295 words. Don't take these seriously.

 Don't take these seriously