Seventeen Reactions: When they like you, them as your professors.

Seungcheol
"You came to school early today just to see me, don't you?"

Jeonghan
"You're the prettiest woman in the whole world."

Joshua
"Did it really ever cross your mind, that; 'I don't think he's right for me.' y/n?"

Junhui
"Y/n! Pay attention to m-- I mean, to the class!"

Soonyoung
"Wow! Who teaches you to draw like that? Can you like, draw me too?"

Wonwoo
"I'd be a fool if I let this opportunity pass and didn't ask you out."

Woozi
"Should I fail her so she can stay here or should I volunteer to become her tutor?"

Dokyeom
"Good morning, y/n. I'm looking forward to being your teacher and boyfriend at the same time."

Mingyu
"Are you just gonna stand there or are you finally going to be part of my life?"

Minghao
"How come that your grade falls like that but, you can't on me?"

Seungkwan
"Out of all people in the world that I could fall in love with, why must it have to be with my favorite student."

Vernon
"How do you say; 'Do you wanna go out with me?' In your language, y/n?"

Dino
"Don't mind the questions, just answer my proposal to you."

A/n: 204 words. Reminder: This is all just an imagination none of this is real so please, don't report my books huhu.