Seventeen Reactions: They gave you a birthday surprise

Seungcheol
"Happy birthday my love, I hope you got everything you wanted in your life."

Jeonghan
"Surprise baby! Happy birthday! The other members also helped me to do all of these for you!"

Joshua
"Why are you crying? Did I scare you, jagi? I'm so sorry if I did..."

Junhui
"Do you like it? I specially made this cake just for you... Don't be angry though if it doesn't taste that good... It's my first time making a cake."

Soonyoung
"I thought you were gonna slap me... Hehe... I'm happy that you like these, my one."

Wonwoo *he is filming your reaction*
"Happy birthday my princess! I hope you like this surprise. This was mine and the members idea."

Woozi
"I actually have another surprise for you." *Takes out a small velvet box from his pocket and kneels down on his one knee* "Y/n, will you marry me?"

Dokyeom
"Happy birthday my dear y/n. Year by year you are getting old, grandma... Hahahahahahaha... Okay, okay... I'm sorry, I was just kidding... I love you though."

Mingyu
"I'm happy that you like my surprise. This is for you, I personally chose it." *Hands you a Prada paper bag and inside was a beautiful dress with matching bracelets.*

Minghao
"This is for you, babe." *Hands you a bouquet of flowers and a Louis Vuitton paper bag that has a sparkly dress and heels inside.* "Happiness birthday and please do enjoy your day."

Seungkwan *sings you their song 'Say Yes'*
"Happy birthday, lovely. I prepared a song just for you. Come, sit down and listen."

Vernon
"I want to make this birthday of yours even more special." *Kneels on one knee and pulls out a small red box* "Will you marry me?"

Dino
"I came home from our world tour just to surprise you today. Happy birthday, my queen. By the way, I booked a flight to Paris... Our flight is tomorrow morning, no worries I already pack your things for you so... Shall we?"

A/n: 334 words. I missed y'all! Btw, happy birthday to April and May celebrants!!!!

 I missed y'all! Btw, happy birthday to April and May celebrants!!!!