Seventeen Reactions: You don't want him to go to work. Mafia Ver.

Seungcheol
"Come on baby, I really have to go, hmm? I'll make it up to you once I come home."

Jeonghan
"You want me to stay back home? Yeah? Then, make me. Make me busy with something."

Joshua
"You want me to stay? Sure, work can always wait.. but, I know you can't. So I'll stay for you, love."

Junhui
"I won't go to work only if you can make me busy with something else then... Babygirl."

Soonyoung
"Make me, babe... I want to see how much you don't want me to go and leave you here."

Wonwoo
"Keep me occupied with something else then, baby. Something that'll keep me more occupied than my paperwork."

Woozi
"I really have to go, honey. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Dokyeom
"Nope. That face won't work. I really need to go, later luv."

Mingyu
"You're gonna have to keep me busy then if you don't really want me to go."

Minghao
"I'll still go to work whether you like it or not, bae. Sorry~"

Seungkwan
"I love you but, I love my work too. I have to go, bye love~ let's have dinner outside later."

Vernon
"You're keeping me distracted, bub. But, I won't complain since it's you already... I'll stay home then."

Dino
"How can I leave for work when you are this cute on insisting for me to go, hmm cutie?"

A/n: 233 words. Don't take it seriously. How are you all?

 How are you all?