Seventeen Reactions: You celebrate your wedding anniversary with them

Seungcheol
"Because it's our anniversary, I will buy everything you want."

Jeonghan
"See, I told you I wouldn't forget. Happy anniversary, baby."

Joshua
"It feels like forever since we actually get to spend our time together, and I'm happy that we get to spend it here in Bali."

Junhui
"I love you, I can't wait to have more children with you."

Soonyoung
"Y/n, I love you. Whatever you want to do, I will do it with you."

Wonwoo
"Thank you so much for coming into my life, my precious one. Thank you too for giving me the best gift ever, and that is our kid. I love you and Wonsik."

Woozi
"I'm so lucky to have you, our kids and your love. Thanks for putting up with me for another year in our lives."

Dokyeom
"Happy anniversary, you mean so much to me. I'm thankful for your parents for taking the kids and letting us celebrate this day together here in Paris."

Mingyu
"I want more celebration later. Wanna join me? Come on, it's just us two here in L.A., no kids. Let's not worry about them for now, let's just enjoy ourselves. I love you, happy anniversary my one."

Minghao
"Y/n, please hear me out! I just forgot the date, not the actual anniversary! I was so caught up in booking a flight to London and preparing everything for us two... I wanted it to be special for us."

Seungkwan
"My god! I didn't know we would last longer than I'm expecting. Still, thank you for staying with me and giving me lovely kids. I love you so much and our kids, happy anniversary my you."

Vernon
"You actually thought we would be celebrating our anniversary just outside? Nah~ now that we are here in New York, let's have a great time together. No kids, just us. Happy anniversary, honey."

Dino
"I still can't believe we've been together for years, babe. I'm thankful for how strong we both are.. thank you for staying and fighting for us, babe. I love you so much, happy anniversary and more anniversaries to come to us, babe."

A/n: 356 words. Soooooooo?

 Soooooooo?