A quick hello

Hi loves,

Id like to start by saying thank you so much that you chose to read this novel and I hope I meet your expectations!

This novel follows a 20 year old girl named Princess Victoria of Prussia. 

Though she loves her princess life, she felt like something was not complete and so, her ambitions take the best of her. 

She is adventures, quick witted, and loved by anyone who meets her. In order to make allies and ties with Scotland, her parents King George and Queen Charlotte arranged her marriage to the King of Scotland Hamish who is known to be a ruthless killer. 

She knows that, however to make her parents happy she kept silent. One day, while on the outskirts of town she met Prince Antonio, who she did not know at the time was a Prince.

 After meeting him again at the ball arranged for King Hamishes arrival, she instantly fell in love. However, after the Princes departure, she mourned him as if it was a loss and the thought of marrying the King and not seeing Antonio again made her do things she did not realize she was capable to do. Until she received her first love letter from him, and everything changed. 

I know I kept it short, but on with the story!!

Please show some love 

xoxo - Adeline