Chapter 13- His demons

My head started thrashing as his kisses deepened. He grabbed me by the hair tilting my head upwards to expose to neck. He planted kisses along my jaw and then down my neck which made me sighs exasperated. 

"I don't like this dress." He whispered.

I opened my eyes to meet his gaze confused. 

"It is too right." He said running his hands up my leg. My breath got caught as I felt his hand creep up higher and higher.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

He threw the layer of my dress up to my pelvis. I placed both hands behind me to support my weight as he climbed down to his knees. 

"This." He said.

He started kissing my inner thigh as I exhaled looking down at him. His kisses turned to biting as he reached a more sensitive area. Nothing would have prepared me for that I was about to feel. 

It all went to a blur after that the minute his mouth touched my skin. His mouth was quick yet steady which made me make sounds I never made before. I threw my head back and lowered myself to my forearms. 

His pace only got faster as my whimpers got louder.

I did not know what to feel. This did not feel right, yet it felt so right. I had never experienced a feeling like this not even at the modiste. There was a pit in my stomach that somehow got fuller and fuller as he continued using his tongue in ways that only made me more prone to moaning his name. 

The pressure between my legs kept building has I grabbed his thick wavy hair with one hand squeezing it hard.

He then stopped and carefully stood up.

A annoyed sigh escaped my lips as I looked at him breathless.

He kissed me and said "I need to let you look forward to something when I come and get you."

I sat up and flung my dress over my legs again.

"When you come and get me?"

He nodded.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you said it yourself. There is no possibility of us being together, except for I am determined."

I got up from the desk.

"Anto there is no way. I am to get married by the next spring season, I will be moving to Scotland and into a castle surrounded by the most fierce guards. I will have no way to escape even to my own satisfaction."

"Prolong the wedding. As much as possible. Try to find a way to stall it. I will come back to Prussia after fulfilling duties back in Spain. I will bring you back to Spain and marry you. Once you are part of Spanish Royalty, Scotland nor Prussia can take you away it is against treaties."

"Yes but it is also against the treaty to take me away as I am engaged." I said.

"You will not be engaged for long." He said grabbing my hands.

He sighed. "I promise, I will not let you marry him or allow you to get hurt. I will do whatever I can to come back as quick as possible, that is if you are willing?"

I threw my arms around his neck. "Of course I am willing. I am willing to leave anything and everything behind."

"Good. In the meantime I will write you letters. Every new moon."

"What if someone knows they are from you?" I said.

"Everyone knows Antonio, no one knows Anto." He said.

"Are we really capable of doing this?" I said.

"Do you want to marry the King?" He said.

I shook my head no.

"Then I fear I have no other choice." He said. "I need to save the woman I fell heels for."

We spent the next hour discussing the plan to the smallest detail from now to the next year. I was to push the wedding as much as possible, he would come help me escape, we would have a week to make it to the Spanish border and once there we would be safe. There would certainly be hiccups along the way but as Antonio said we are ready for anything. 

I sat there in the moonlight looking into his chocolate brown eyes wondering how much it was going to pain me to see him go but how it would pain me more to lose him forever. 

So, the plan started.