Secret prayer, I was there, I was there...

I completely forgot about the Hunger Games AU story from almost two years ago I got chilling in my notes app. That's why it's got no grammar or correct spelling, ofc-

The girl shot up, gasping for air. The voice of Luna still chimed through her mind as she took in her surroundings.

Slowly, the realisation of reality settled in. It was just a nightmare. But she was okay. She was in her gray room, with the big mirror and the soft bedsheets. The rising sun glancing through the heavy curtains promised a warm and golden day. How ironic.

 She closed her eyes again. Her sister's last scream when the axe of that boy from five shot through her chest haunted her. She will never forget that day. Never forgive.  

Today.

The young woman got up, already sick of the chirping birds outside. 

Her closet was full of dark clothes. The only colour she would wear since that day. She didn't know why. It just felt right. Only in the back, there where some visible colourful spots. This was what she needed. 

Getting dressed in front of the mirror, she saw that person staring at her. A young woman who's storm gray eyes always had a dark shaddow hiding the pain she had been through.

Her face was as pale as fine porcelain and long, black silky hair flowed down her shoulders like a dark waterfall of pure night. 

Natalia Wilson had a rather strong figure for a sixteen year old girl. She was able to make a punching bag fly through the room.

The girl looked nothing like she used to. Like she used to when her sister would still be with her. 

Her disapproving eyes glanced away from the reflection when an old voice cracked through the silence of the early morning, followed by a younger, female woman. 

"Lillian, you don't understand! I must wear my pink hat! It's the only thing fitting to my shoes!" The elderly voice called out. 

"Ma' I'm begging you. You have hundreds of hats! Why do you need this one?" The second woman pleaded. 

"But this one has Flamingos!" "Mother, you're not going to wear the Flamingo hat-" "No! I need to-" the conversation was followed by several crashing sounds and the dull thump of a shoe being thrown against a door. 

Natalia couldn't help but smile at her Grandma's behaviour. 

Magareth Wilson was one of the several people who survived the great revolution. But instead of falling into sorrow, the old woman chose the motto "God made me live another day and I'm going to make it everyone's problem" 

Nat got ready pretty quick and after a last look at the mirror, she made her way down the white halls to find her family already at the breakfast table. 

As soon as the girl entered the room, the last conversation died out like a candle in the wind. Even the sun which had been shining through the tall windows seemed to dim.

Her parents stared at Natalia like she was a ghost who has just appeared through the wall.

A woman who was around her thirties, with curly brown hair, had clapsed her hands together, her grey eyes glassy. 

The man next to her had stopped reading the newspaper and his eyes hushed over to his wife.

 Lillian and James Wilson had never quite forgot the pain of loosing their oldest daughter and now, seeing Natalia in the dress of her sister made the memories hit back brutally.