What do you think, Jeff?

More Hunger Games because I watched Argylle today and don't know what to say- 

"C'mon, hop-hop! The train won't wait forever!" Tikkie rushed the two Tributes who were silently following the purple dressed woman. "Well for me he'd wait but that's off-topic" she added and chuckled over her own thoughts. 

Natalia tried to keep up with her mentor. She didn't like being last and especially now she wanted to stay in the top of ranks. 

William on the other hand seemed empty and cold. His eyes were fixed on the ground and he held his head low as the young man passed the rows of Peacekeepers. 

A long metal train was steaming, ready to make his way to the Capitol. The bright sun sparked off the shining surface when the doors slid open for the Tributes to step in. 

"Up-up, in you go! You can admire everything later! We have a day of travelling before all the big parties, so be patient!" Tikkie hushed even if the two Teenagers were everything but excited. 

The train rumbled and started to move. Natalia glanced out of the window to see the crowd of people clapping and cheering for their Tributes. Oh, if only they knew. 

Seeing all of these children and families, Nat remembered something. "What happened with Mike?" She turned around to look at William who was grimmly sitting on a leather sofa.  

The boy raised his head at her voice and sat up straighter. "Well, I think his reaction at the Reaping said everything." He tried to smile which looked more like a grimasse. 

Natalia lowered herself onto an armchair in front of him. "I think it was very brave of you to volunteer. Not everyone has the guts to do that." She said honestly in an attempt to cheer him up.

He scoffed. "It doesn't matter. He hates me." Will shook his head. "Either I'll die or come back to a family who abandons me out of spite." His voice was quiet. 

Nat put a strand of loose hair behind her ear, thinking. But before she could say anything else, Tikkie bursted in, putting on purple sunglasses, with Duke Coulson strutting right behind her.  

"Well, well, well. What a day! And it hasn't even ended yet." The woman spoke dramatically while gracefully sitting on a cushion. "We'll briefly show you the train and your apartments. Then dinner will be served. Finishing off, we'll see the videos of the Reaping in the other Districts so you'll see who your competetors will be.", She explained with a doll-like smile. 

"Will, you'll come with me. As for you, Nat, Décours will help you with everything." Coulson stated with his raspy voice. 

Natalia exchanged a look with the boy before both of them got up from their seats, more or less motivated. 

The mentor of the two Teenagers nodded and swiftly led William away to the wagon where the male employes had been accommodated.

Nat stared at Tikkie who was trying to smile in a comforting way. "Looks like we've got some woman-time now-" 

The young girl made her way to her own wagon. "Time out" , she cut her off.

---

For the next hours of travelling, Nat stayed locked in her apartment. She kept her eyes on the ceiling, blinding out the sounds of rumbling. Slowly the realisation hit. 

She would be going into the arena. 

She had to kill other kids. Kids with families and friends. 

Small tears tickled down her cheeks and she hated herself for that.