Halt mich fest

My sister was sleepwalking again and since I was still awake (*cough cough* character ai. *cough*), I wrote down what happened 

- 2:54 AM -

Oh hi! *cutely waves and twirls around* I'm a princess ^^

Okay, but why are they even singing all the time *devastated face* 

Wait, oh my god, is that a pineapple?? *Excitedly looks at a banana*  (girl is u dumb, fr)

You could call me babe for the weekend...shish the sham sheashon

*Sings 'Yeah' by Usher* 

Uhauhauauaha (idek what kinda sound that was-) 

We're gonna be so late...oh no we're literally stealing their job

Think we need pastel dresses for their wedding?  *Talking with the chair* 

I have the soup, I'm protecting the book. 👍

Did you just steal my easter bunny? *Suddenly eating chocolate* 

Toot-toot *train noises* 

Come on, you'll fit through the door...noOo- don't sit! (Our dog is flabbergasted) 

*Crouches into a corner* I hope you didn't adapt the driving skills of your mother (Who is this bitch even talking to??)

-then she just sat there for a while and I already thought she was taking a shit or smth- 

-3:20 AM- 

*aggressively sneezes* ...Jesus- 

April, april, does whatever he wants, huh? *stares out the window like a middle-aged dad* 

Does grandpa have a bigger appartment than me? (She doesn't own an appartment) Stop cutting me off! *Slaps the air* 

Avert your gaze, he looks like Shrek-Terry (Rip Terry Crews, ig) 

You- *points a threatening finger at plant* I will buy you 

Orange and purple, the best- *gasp* I bet you'd hide crack in there (Blood of Olympus book in her hand)

What? You think stinking air is better?? (Girl, stop attacking our dog) 

*Parcours from the couch and onto the ground for, like, half an hour* 

- 4:01 AM- 

gluck gluck gawk *makes gulping noises and something spills* 

London seats are such a mind-fuck. Upstairs is so much richer. 

...And then I became Tina with the great ideas. Who else said that you should put your finger into the cup to stop it from spilling? 

Can't believe I missed the guy in underpants *disappointed* 

I didn't photograph the Islandic spot! 

It's the damn seasooon... HallelujaAAAAH- *starts barking* (girl what-) 

-my dad woke up, yelled at her to shut her ass up, went back to sleep- (zero efficency in parenting but okay) 

-she fell asleep next to the piano after a while- 

Btw, I asked her if I could tell y'all this.