Simp card

Okay so here's the lore of my characters 

Basically, it's that one story with the apocalypse/ hybrid/ dystopian-idk, but I changed it because I wasn't feeling the vibes of the original draft/ plot. 

So now it's a little more funny, kinda Percy Jackson style or smth. 

It's still the og idea, with the government fusing human and animal DNA together, in order to fight against extinction and world destruction. And then something goes wrong and the human-animal hybrids get out of control, start breeding like actual, wild animals and creating a war between humans and hybrids. 

And like, 30 years or whatever later, the MC, Aurora (Rory) gets shaken awake in the middle of the night, by one of her classmates, Lynn. Since Aurora's mom is a scientist who is all smart with the concept of hybrids and DNA, Aurora is kinda smart too. 

So Lynn wakes her up because she needs Rory's help. Her little brother Richie is showing symptoms of becoming a hybrid (not eating, quickly aggressive, etc.) and she wants Rory to help hiding him before Purge day (where every district gets searched through by the government, cleaning out all of the infected) 

Btw, the world tries to live on as normal as possible. At least, those who can afford it. So they built diffrent districts, and depending on how rich you are, you get to live in a safer part of the city. 

So they hide Richie for a while, until their professor, Daphne, teaches them about possible antidotes that the scientists (idk what the organisation is gonna be called) have created. Again, only for those who are rich enough. But of course, it's only a temporary solution and everyone who got infected eventually slips back into the transformation unless they take it like medication. 

So Lynn and Rory (and possibly somebody else called Moira) have to break into one of the labs to steal the serum for Richie, to at least give him some more time. 

It works out for a while, until hybrids attack the city and take Lynn with them. 

Now Rory is stuck with Richie (she unofficially adopted him, ofc) and the two have to travel through the wasteland in order to find and save Lynn, even if it seems hopeless that she could've survived for that long. 

Anyways, that's the basic idea. There's gonna be something where Richie gets captured by the "animal control" kinda thinggy and Rory has to team up with somebody called Fey to get him out of there again. Then there's gonna be a part where they have to walk through an abandoned city, or eat dinner with an old hybrid couple (Hades and Persephone) 

Btw, the original hybrids that got created by the government are all named after gods of all kinds of myths, since hybrids are supposedly something "godgiven" 

AND there's gonna be other characters too, like Ellie (they find a walkie talkie and she's the voice on the other side of it) and the Vice Versa twins, who lead a gang in one of the poorer districts. And I wanna squeeze in a gentle giant in there too. He's gonna be called Ivan Medvedowitsch Sander, and he's kinda like Terry Crews and Hagrid, but in grumpy. 

 It looks cooler inside my head, I promise.