No Time to Waste

[Ges] But you're bli-

[Nojiko] Just trust me on this.

[Ges] If you say so...

Ges winds up her arm, charging it for a moment before swinging at Nojiko, who quickly side steps as though she saw it coming. Then, Nojiko kicks low near Ges's feet, tripping her and causing her to land on her face.

[Ges] Ack..! Huff..how...did...you just do that?!

Removing the blindfold, Nojiko helps Ges up.

[Nojiko] It's called observation haki. I can sense the presence of others, even those not visible to me. It takes a very long time to obtain this, I did a lot of hard training.

[Ges] I want that too!

[Nojiko] Well...we're limited on time, so you probably won't obtain this now.

[Ges] Aww....

[Nojiko] But I think you can get it someday. Anyways, our next training exercise. I'll attack you and you'll have to dodge my hits, think you can do that?

[Ges] Nuh uh...

[Nojiko] Regardless, just try. Let me know when you're ready.

[Ges] Okay jus-

Nojiko strikes Ges in the face before she can complete her sentence. Ges's head flings backward and then forward like a door stopper; it happened so quickly that she hardly noticed it.

[Ges] Ouch! What happened to waiting when I'm ready...

[Nojiko] In a battle, no ones going to wait until you're ready. They'll use any advantage that they may have to win, it's a game of survival.

[Ges] Okay...

[Nojiko] Now go! Dodge my hits!

To shield her face, Ges crosses her arms in front of her. Nojiko then charges at her, slamming into the side of her arm, causing Ges to slap herself across the face.  While Ges is stunned from that hit, Nojiko then socks her in the stomach.

[Ges] Ga...aghghg!!

Ges collapses to her knees, breathing deeply and clenching her stomach. Without giving her a chance to recover, Nojiko kicks her in the chin, causing Ges to leap skyward.

[Nojiko] You're NOT DODGING! Try HARDER! Give me all that you got!

After that, Ges collapses back onto the ground and spits blood. After taking her by the neck, Nojiko starts slapping her repeatedly until Ges passes out. Or so she thinks. She can see, but it's completely dark—it feels like she's dreaming—until a bright flash appears.

[???] Gessica!

[Ges] Hm?

A tall and muscular girl with brown hair, a peanut butter complexion, a rabbit's nose, and faux rabbit ears stood in front of her.