Ges to the Rescue!

[Ges] Well you see..that's a long story. I don't know anything about my family, or life before all this stuff happened...one day I woke up and I was in a hospital. No memory of my name, age or anything..I must've hit my head or something.

[Professor] Hmm..I see I see, I suppose that makes a bit more sense now. For now..I'll just call you Caesar.

Ges scoffed and gave a side eye.

[Ges/Caesar] W-What..?! Out of all names, why that one?!

[Professor] Let's just say, it reminds me of an old friend...one I haven't seen for quite some time now.

The professor began to reminisce of the past and laugh to himself

The professor began to reminisce of the past and laugh to himself. From Ges and Mitsuru's point of view, he looked a little coocoo. He then snapped back into the moment.

[Professor] Fefe..sorry about that, anyways..that explains your dirty look and shredded clothing. You must've been in the wild for quite some time, hm?

[Ges/Caesar] Well..sorta. I was taken in by this nice lady and this other guy. Her name was Nojiko, his name was Genzo.

When the professor heard that, his eyes widened, as if they were two big bowling balls. He tried to let some words out, but it was essentially just stutters.

 He tried to let some words out, but it was essentially just stutters

[Professor] N-N-N-!

[Ges/Caesar] Hmm..?

[Mitsuru] A-A-Are y-you okay, S-Shushu...?

[Professor] Don't tell me that...you know Nami's sister!

[Ges/Caesar] *Gasp* You've heard the stories about Nami?!

[Professor] That is a huge understatement. I worked with Nami, specifically the "Straw Hats" , the crew in which she was a part of. As you should maybe know, she specialized in navigation, and was very good at it. I used her maps for a lot of my inventions...it's truly unfortunate how her story ended...

[Ges/Caesar] Yeah...she seemed pretty cool from the little I knew about her.

[Professor] I was taken aback that you had an encounter with her sister, she's no slouch either, having a bounty of 19 million berries!