Investigating Cocoyasi

While doing so though, her finger slipped onto the trigger, unintentionally firing the weapon.A loud shout rang through the air following a deafening silence. Ges's eyes grew wide with fear.

[Ges] GAGH..! Now I really need to hurry..

[Undead] Ragh....

[Undead] Groan....

[Ges] ....

She heard footsteps coming from a staircase and noticed corpses slowly approaching her from the right. She then turned to face the wall, aimed the rifle at it, and started firing repeatedly. Gradually, a ding appeared, followed by a progressively larger hole.

[Ges] Come on! Come on! Come on! COME ON!

The dead were coming closer and closer until they were at a grabbing distance. At this point, a convenient enough hole had been made, so Ges hurriedly hurled the boxes through it and dove in. It was a little snug around the waist, so she twisted to get through it. At that point, she was plunging from the ship and into the frigid seas.

[Ges] *huff*..*huff*...*huff*...

She gazed around her; the boxes surrounded her and the boat wasn't too far away. Her face went from extreme anguish to happiness.

[Ges] I made it...I made it...!!

She felt extremely cold, not helped by the fact that she was nearly naked. Because of all the movement and things that had happened, the gown she had worn was torn and ripped. The remains of the gown covered some of her upper body and her leg region, leaving a lot of her skin exposed, but she didn't even care. Her happiness and optimism outweighed everything bad that happened. Ges then swam to every crate and brought them all to the boat. After about ten minutes, she was sailing off once more.

[Ges] Uh-uh-ih-ih-uhh...

As Ges was in the boat, she wrapped her arms around herself, her skin chilled from the unforgiving cold. The teeth in her mouth chattered together relentlessly and uncontrollably, and she couldn't stop herself from shaking.

[Ges] And there's no c-c-clothes or a-a-anything! I at least t-t-t-thought there would be a m-m-m...marine coat...to u-u-use as a b-b-blanket...

She closes her eyes in an attempt to ignore everything, but something starts to ache inside her head. It was like a bell that rang inside her head. It grew louder the more she made an effort to ignore it eventually so loud to the point of Ges covering her ears, but that didn't stop it. Everything happened at once, and then it was over. Ges reopened her eyes and saw a girl. A very familiar one. It was Kaori, she was in the water, grinning at someone, but Ges was unable to see them.

 It was Kaori, she was in the water, grinning at someone, but Ges was unable to see them

[Gessica] Auntie! Your ears...t-t-they're GONE!

Kaori giggles to herself and swims around.

[Kaori] Hehehe, no silly, they were never real.