To All My Dogs

[Goody Two Shoes] The one and onoy Goody!

[Smoker] Hmph, well I'm not sure how to break the ice.

[Jakyson] Mi know a good icebreakah, let me tell a joke. Mah gawlfriend saed tat mi have no sense of dawection, so guess wat mi did? Mi packed up mah tins an' ri't.

[Smoker] ...

[Goody Two Shoes] ...What'sth the joke?

[Jakyson] Yuh don't get it? Insteed of mi left, it's mah ri't, becawse mi don't have any dawection.

[Goody Two Shoes] That isth cowny asth fwick.

[Moussehold] peep...peep....peep...!

Moussehold as you can guess, is a household of mice, funny huh? Because of the fairly recent international military draft, a lot of weird and unique characters joined the world government. Another draft is planned to happen fairly soon.

[Goody Two Shoes] Teoo me about it, you need to wowk on y-

[Smoker] ENOUGH! Stop screwing around, and listen, we've lost focus of the meeting's purpose.

[Gumbee] Then get to the point and share the news! You're the one screwing around.

Gumbee is a vice admiral, a giant green bear that seems to be stretchy like candy, but she hasn't eaten a devil fruit so nobody knows why that is.

[Smoker] Well, there seems to be something going on in parts of the world. People are dying, but the issue is, they're coming back to life. I don't know if this is the work of a devil fruit or not, but it's alarming. A warrant officer visited my office a while ago, and shared photos and even a contaminated blood sample.

[Moussehold] peep..?

[Goody Two Shoes] What?

[Gumbee] Pfft...I don't buy that.

[Smoker] Well, see for yourself right now. Stein, c'mere! Share the images with them all.

Smokers' office door was being guarded by two guards, including Stein. Mexicano was the other. Stein dashed to the smoker and grabbed a Cameko. Cameko are baby transponder snails that lack the ability to display signals from other snails. They can store images and videos though, and transmit them to their adult versions known as the Proko.

[Stein] Yes, sir!

Smoker pulled the photos from his desk along with the blood sample and gave them to stein.

[Smoker] Snap some photos of these and send 'em all to the vice and rear admirals, think you can do that?

[Stein] Yes, sir! In a jiffy!

Stein snapped some photos, almost dropping the snail in the progress but catching it before it could drop.

[Smoker] Turn the dang flash off, son!