3.

CASIMIRO

He sighed in relief when Alejandro walked through the door. He never thought he'd be so happy to see his brother.

"Thank fuck." He muttered, making his brother look at him cautiously as he took his shoes off.

"What's going on?" Casimiro shook his head in horror and his brother finally understood what was happening. "It's her, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Alejandro's face matched his as he swore under his breath. "She's been crying and listening to Taylor Swift all morning."

"Fucking hell. Have you gotten her choco-"

"YIN?!"

They both flinched as they heard her yell from her bedroom.

"She wants you," Casi said, sending his brother a grim glare.

He was glad she didn't call for him again. He had already been assaulted by books and teddy bears because her coffee was warmer than she liked.

"Wish me luck."

Casimiro nodded, sending his brother a mock salute.

As Alejandro left, he collapsed on the sofa that he always thought was a little too expensive for an average university student.

When they had first come to London, his father had sent Alvaro and Clara to help them settle in. It was a really good advantage since Alvaro had attended the same school years ago. Alvaro had spared no expenses in making sure their lifestyle fitted what they were already used to.

He knew his father planned to spoil them to make up for all the times he had been absent throughout he and Alejandro's childhood and he wasn't buying it. He wasn't as gullible as his brother.

He may be the calmer one but he was in no way stupid—

"You'd rather be with Pierre than with me?!" He heard Rory scream and then a loud crash followed.

He hoped she hadn't injured herself. She bruised too easily. Alejandro on the other hand was as tough as nails.

"You were the one who asked me to spend more time with him," His brother's calm voice followed hers and it was escorted with wailing sounds.

"Don't you dare use my words against me. Fuck, I feel like somehow hacked through my abdomen with a saw!" Casimiro would cringe but he was already used to it.

"Well, what can I do to make you feel better?" Alejandro tried to reason and her cries instantly stopped.

Casimiro pitied his brother.

Yeah, he walked into that one.

"Well, I'd like some ice cream and M&Ms," she answered, her voice suddenly tiny. "And some plantain chips. The spicy ones."

"B-but wouldn't sugar make the cramps worse?" Oops, fly high bro.

He could hear a pin drop after that question.

"Do you want to die, Alejandro Fernandez?" her voice was calm as she asked this question.

"I'll be right back!" Alejandro immediately reappeared, exhaling heavily.

He caught his breath as he rushed to put his combat boots back on.

"That woman is insane," Was the last thing he said before rushing out of their apartment and leaving Casimiro all alone with her.

He casually went through his phone, skipping the hundreds of thirsty comments he had gotten because of his most recent TikTok. He couldn't understand why people couldn't control themselves when they saw someone hot. He had eyes. He knew he was attractive.