7.

CASIMIRO

He was never a deep sleeper and that was the exact reason he knew that someone had snuck into his bed and threw their leg over him.

If it were his brother, he would have suffocated him with a pillow.

But it wasn't.

This person was soft, smaller, and smelled like mint candy. He knew the person.

"You're here." He said, his voice heavy with sleep as he blindly snuggled into the person's chest.

For someone his size, it was slightly awkward. But again, he would not want it any other way. He was a sucker for physical touch.

"Alejandro told me you weren't happy." She said softly, running a cool hand down his head. "I think you should keep your hair like this. It suits you."

A deep chuckle resonated throughout his chest but he said nothing in response. Seeing so many people and the whole flight the previous day had tired him out. He needed time to recover.

Especially after his small anger spell caused by Tobias's absence.

"I should have stayed in England."

Her hand paused and she tapped his neck, making him open his eyes and finally look at her.

"Buenas diaz, Aurora." He greeted her, with a small smile, pushing back his frustration.

"It's too early to start having regrets, prince," Rory said, unable to return his smile. "I actually came up here to tell you your dad is back. I think he wants to have breakfast with you and Ali."

He dropped his head back on the pillow, opting to go back to sleep. "Make sure you lock the door on your way out."

"Casi..." She drawled, pushing his sleeping form but he kept quiet. "How can you say he's not making an effort to reconnect when you don't want to give him a chance?"

Casimiro looked at her with dull eyes, carefully picking his words so as not to cause another fight. "If he really wanted a chance, he would have knocked on my door to say hello at least."

"Like you would open up and let him talk." She scoffed and he frowned.

Good point.

"We'll never know now, will we?"

Aurora hesitated on saying anything else but got off the bed instead.

He blinked in shock and was ready to pull her back in when she spoke. "It's fine if you don't want to go but I really think you should cut your father some slack and go eat breakfast with him. For your brother and sister at least. I'll be at the pool or something."

And she was gone, leaving him alone in bed with his thoughts.

"Fucking hell."

Casi sluggishly looked at the time on his bedside table and then around the room. It was eight in the morning and for a room that he was barely in, it seemed warm and impossibly comfortable.

He could see a discarded Jenga piece from the tower that he had built over two years ago still lying on his pristine table.

The staff were scarily good at their job.

He finally pulled himself to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, studying himself in the mirror.

He was tall alright with a jawline that threatened to cut diamonds when he flexed them. His shoulders were broad, holding up averaged sized biceps that irked him to no end when he remembered his brother's were bigger. Alejandro had an inch of height over him which was expected as he was he was a boxer and he on the other hand only went to the gym for the sole purpose of being healthy. He also found himself slouching and mimicking someone with scoliosis. At least his tattoos were cooler.