NOOR AHMED 🤍

NOOR AHMED...!!

Meet Noor Ahmed, a 21 years old. She is a second-year medical student with a heart as kind as it is innocent, and a beauty that radiates from within.

Her eyes, the color of warm honey, holds a power to mesmerize anyone, Framed by long lashes along with Long hair. Her face is gentle, with soft curves that reflect her compassionate nature.
A delicate smile often graces her lips. She is the purest beuty just like her name NOOR.

She belongs to a middle class family living with her father Ahmed. Her father is a owner of a small shop.

Noor's innocence is a rare and precious quality, untouched by the harsh realities of the world around her. She sees the good in everyone and believes in the power of kindness to make a difference, even in the face of adversity.

As an introvert, Noor often finds solace in the pages of her textbooks and the quiet of her own thoughts.

On The other hand Noor is afraid of the darkness. The shadows of the night send shivers down her spine, and the unknown terrifies her.

But it's not just physical darkness that haunts her; it's also the darker aspects of human nature that she struggles to understand and reconcile with her own goodness.

She has only one best friend name meera her chilhood friend. Meera is totally opposite of Noor. She is talkative and full of life. They are just like sisters.
.
.
.
.
Now presenting our innocent Heroine Noor Ahmed. How much like her character let me know in the comments and please guyss vote.

Happy Reading 📚
Your Author 💞