♡CHAPTER 17 {Nikah}♡

Chapter 16: Bound by Fate

HAIDAR'S POV:

Haidar sat in the living room, a mixture of anticipation and anxiety swirling within him. The kaazi sat across from him, his presence a solemn reminder of the seriousness of the occasion. Alex and Russo flanked Haidar, their silent support a source of strength. The hall was decorated with beautiful flowers, their fragrance adding to the surreal atmosphere. Every detail had been meticulously planned, but Haidar's thoughts were solely focused on Noor.

Haidar wore a white Kurta with with pants. With a cream waistcoat.

As he heard footsteps on the stairs, Haidar's breath caught in his throat

As he heard footsteps on the stairs, Haidar's breath caught in his throat. Noor appeared at the top of the staircase, and he was struck by her ethereal beauty.

She wore the simple yet elegant white Garara dress he had chosen for her, its purity contrasting with the delicate red net veil that covered her face. The veil added an air of mystery, enhancing her grace and elegance. Haidar couldn't take his eyes off her; she looked like a vision, almost nreal in her beauty.

 Haidar couldn't take his eyes off her; she looked like a vision, almost nreal in her beauty

Noor descended the stairs slowly, her movements graceful yet hesitant. Jenny and Ana walked beside her, offering silent support. Haidar watched as she approached, every step she took intensifying the emotions swirling within him. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Jenny gently guided her to sit beside Haidar on the sofa.

The kaazi began the nikah ceremony, his voice resonating through the hall with a solemn gravity. Haidar's heart pounded as he listened, each word bringing him closer to a moment that would change his life forever.

The kaazi turned to Noor first. "Noor Ahmed, daughter of Ahmed Shah, do you accept Haidar Ali Khan son of Ibrahim Ali Khan as your lawfully wedded husband with haq e mahr of five lakhs?" he asked.

Numb...

Silence filled the room as everyone waited for her response. Noor remained silent, her head bowed under the weight of the veil. Jenny, sensing her hesitation, squeezed her hand lightly, offering reassurance.

Noor's voice trembled as she finally spoke.

"Qubool hai,"

she said, her words barely audible. She repeated it two more times, each "Qubool hai" laced with silent tears that fell from under her veil, staining her cheeks. It was a moment of profound uncertainty for her, the gravity of the situation weighing heavily on her heart.