♡CHAPTER 1 {Kidnapping}♡

............................................................................

Chapter 1: kidnapping

The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the Ahmed household as Noor returned from college, a smile brightening her face.

Noor and her father Mr. Ahmed lived in a cozy two-bedroom apartment located in a bustling neighborhood of Dubai. The apartment, though not extravagant, was filled with warmth and homely charm.

"Noor, beta, how was your day?" Mr. Ahmed's voice echoed from the living room, where he sat reading the evening newspaper.

"It was great, Papa! We had an interesting lecture today," Noor replied cheerfully, her smile evident in her voice.

She hummed a tune as she busied herself in the kitchen, preparing a delicious dinner for her and her father. The aroma of spices filled the air, a comforting reminder of home.

As the dishes simmered on the stove, Noor called her father at the dining table.
"Dad dinner is ready come fast."

"Yess, bachha coming!! What's for dinner??" Mr.Ahmed asked noor.
He smiled warmly at his daughter, a sense of contentment washing over him at the sight of her happiness.

"Today's special briyani, your favorite." Noor said happily.

"Ohh woww. Bring fast I can't wait noor."

"Yess dad coming"
Their laughter filling the cozy space as they shared stories of their day on dinner table.

It was moments like these that Noor treasured the most simple, yet filled with love and warmth.

Their laughter was abruptly interrupted by a loud knock at the door. Noor's father, Mr. Ahmed, furrowed his brow in confusion, wondering who could be visiting at this hour.

"Who could that be at this hour?" Noor asked, a hint of unease creeping into her voice.

"I'm not sure, beta. Let me check, you wait here." With a cautious glance at his daughter, he made his way to the door, his footsteps heavy with apprehension.

As Mr. Ahmed approached the door, Noor's heart began to race with a growing sense of dread. Something didn't feel right.

Before Mr. Ahmed could even open the door, it was forcefully pushed open, his eyes widened in shock as two imposing figures loomed in the doorway.
Their faces were masked by dark shadows and expressions of ruthless determination. They were holding Guns in their hands.

"Dad, who are they?" Noor whispered, her voice trembling as she clung to her father's arm.

The two men entered the apartment with determined strides, their faces masked by dark expressions of authority.

Noor's heart pounded in her chest as she felt a wave of panic wash over her.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" Mr. Ahmed's voice quivered with concern as he stood protectively in front of his daughter.

"Where is Haidar Ali Khan's money?" Alex demanded, his voice cold and threatening.

"I'll repay your money please give me sometime. I'll surely give it back to you."Noor's father tried to reason with them, pleading for mercy, but his words fell on deaf ears.

Without warning, they grabbed Noor, dragging her away from her father's grasp.

"No! Let me go!" Noor cried out, struggling against their grip, but her efforts were futile against their strength.

"Where are you taking my daughter??" Mr.Ahmed asked with shaking voice.

"Please leave my daughter I beg you. I'll return your money. Please don't take my daughter".Mr. Ahmed pleaded, his hands shaking as he tried to reason with the intruders.
But they were not there for negotiations.

"Leave me, please let me go."Noor cried out in shock and fear, her heart pounding wildly in her chest as she struggled against their iron grip.

"Dad, help me!" Noor's voice was filled with desperation as she reached out towards her father, her eyes wide with terror.

"Repay your debts, then only you will get your daughter otherwise don't think of her!! One of the man shouted.

Mr. Ahmed's heart shattered as he watched his daughter being dragged away, his protests drowned out by the chaos unfolding before him.
He felt helpless, powerless to protect his beloved daughter from the cruel hands of fate.

As Noor struggled against their iron grip, her mind raced with fear and confusion.
She couldn't comprehend why they were here, why they were taking her away from her home and her father. Her heart pounded in her chest, each beat a drum of terror as she desperately tried to break free.

"Dad, please help me!" Noor's voice cracked with desperation, tears streaming down her cheeks as she reached out towards her father, who stood frozen in shock and disbelief.

Mr. Ahmed's eyes brimmed with tears as he watched his daughter being forcibly taken away. He felt a surge of helplessness and rage, knowing that he couldn't protect her from the cruel fate that had befallen them.

"Please don't take my daughter please!!" Mr.Ahmed Pleaded.

The two of them showed no mercy as they shoved Noor into the backseat of the car, their harsh voices barking orders as they restrained her with rough hands.

Noor's heart raced with panic as the reality of her abduction sank in, the world outside blurring into a whirlwind of darkness and uncertainty. She was crying continuously.

The car sped through the streets, each passing moment taking Noor further away from everything she knew and loved. She felt a sense of numbness wash over her, her mind unable to process the traumatic events unfolding before her eyes.

As they arrived at an unknown location, they dragged Noor out of the car, their menacing figures casting long shadows in the dimly lit surroundings.

Noor's heart clenched with fear as she realized the gravity of her situation she was now at the mercy of ruthless criminals, far from the safety of her home and the warmth of her father's embrace.

The reality of her kidnapping hit Noor like a ton of bricks, filling her with a mix of terror, anger, and determination.

She vowed to herself that she would not let herself be a victim, that she would find a way to escape and reunite with her father, no matter the cost.

And so, in that moment of darkness and despair, Noor's journey of survival and resilience began-a journey that would test her strength, courage, and will to overcome the darkest of adversities.

This was the first chapter. Please let me know how it was in the comments. Next chapter will come soon until then shower this chapter with lots of love and comments.❤️

Happy Reading 📚 😊

Your Author
💞💞