42 - warming her up

- Lauren -

"Didn't you just hear me?!" Maddy's raise of tone stopped my hand from moving down. "I said to not!" I observed as she in quick motion turned to face me, gripping my wrist and keeping it in a distance to not let me come close to continuing my intention.

"Someone's mad, huh?" I didn't take her annoyance serious, even showcasing a smile. "Yes, i'm mad!" I watched her body climb on top, even pining my arms to my side.

"Seems as you're in a different type of mad though." I commented but Maddy kept quiet, sort of studying me out right now.

"You're nasty."

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed, actually taken back from the insult. "I said i was tired, had no energy but you still ignored every sign i gave about not being in the mood."

"Okay, pretty, i apologize." I spoke out and felt as she let loose of my arms however i used the exact second to yank her down.

"I literally hate you. I hate you, Lauren."

"You don't hate me," my hands slipped on her cheeks, "you love me." I finished off and pulled her closer, laying a soft kiss down on hers lips.

"Off." I patted on her thighs, even indicating it and Maddy listened. I stepped over to my suitcase, fiddling to the bottom of it to take something out before getting back on the bed.

"On your back." I ordered, the girl laying down right after. "Part your legs, baby." I said but this time she hadn't listened, staring at me confused. "Come on. You either comprehend with me or i'll have to be rough with not just my words."

"Lauren, we're in a hotel. The walls can't be more thinner." Maddy commented with a chuckle yet i gripped on her bare thigh, finally having her legs parted.

"If you keep your hand over your mouth, no one will be disturbed." I responded with a smirk and switched the vibrator on, already going down to guide it over her clothed pussy.

"Oh fuck." Maddy's shivery whimper entered my ear and i locked my eyes on her to absorb how she'll react to the escalation as i parted her underwear to the side and pressed the toy on her clit, the girls body tensing up within the same second.

"Shit, Lauren!"

"Be quiet, pretty." I leaned closer, whispering the words out.

Nonetheless i wasted no time and slipped the vibrator down, teasingly pulsating it in and out of her entrance.

"Oh my god." Maddy was visibly trying her best to keep her moans down and i shifted her face in front of mine, being ready to press my lips on hers just to muffle her more.

"I'm glad you're not a scream at most." I proudly commented. "If you keep moving it like that then i won't be able to promise anything." The girl replied and i took acknowledge of constantly slipping it to her clit and down.

"Wanna scream? Does this feel that good?" I lingered my lips in front of hers with a smile, purposely adding further pressure on pleasuring her.

"Fuck! Don't talk like that."

"Getting turned on just by my words?" I kept going.

"Lauren, sto-" Her breathing rapidly became intense as i pumped the vibrator deeper inside her. "Stop what? Talking or pleasing you? Baby, there won't be only one choice. I end both or either." I explained and absorbed her desperate eyes that kept gazing back at me.

"What's it gonna be? Tell me." I whispered back but the answer was clear across her face as her head went back, hand clenched my arm with full strength.

"Don't moan or scream, pretty. Keep it inside you." I ordered and Maddy took note of it as her hand pressed over her mouth.

I took a glance down, keeping the pleasuring just on her clit and the muffling moans made it obvious that she released within in the moment.

>>>