Chapter 22

Brooklyn POV

"You did what?!" Cheree shouted at Layne, clearly pissed off. I don't blame her. The last couple days have been so peaceful here at the cabin and then Layne drops a bomb.

"Ugh, look, I'm sorry. Not really, but still. Come on, its not like that many people will show up, its 3 hours from home." Layne tried reasoning, which she was doing quite poorly at. "Are you kidding?! High school kids, cabin in the middle of nowhere, New Years Eve, AND alcohol?! Kids will be coming. You're so on my poop list right now." Cheree said, walking getting up off the couch and going towards our room. I chuckled. "I know I should be on my girls side right now. But, she said, 'poop' list." I chuckled again and Layne snickered.

"I can hear you Brooklyn Jameson!" I shut my trap real quick and ran into the bedroom.

I sighed and sat on the bed next to Cheree, who had her elbows propped up on her knee's and her head in her hands. I rubbed her back soothingly, trying to calm her. "Hey, maybe it won't be too bad babe. I can lock our bedroom door, and we can watch some Netflix and cuddle." I said quietly. She looked up at me with a small smile. "You're so sweet to me." She whispered back and resting her head on my shoulder causing me to put my head on hers.

 "I just, I hate being around people. I only like being around those I trust. I always get sick to stomach. Hailey used to always help me." She giggled, "She took me to the big amusement park in Kansas City,  just to get me in a crowd of people. She literally had to drag me out of the car. When we got in the theme park, I threw up all over." She chuckled sadly.

"You remind me a lot of her ya know. She was always an asshole to people. But, when it came to me, she always protected me." She sighed deeply. "Well, who could blame us? You're amazing, cute, irresistible. But, most of all, you're the most loving person anybody could ever meet. You also say 'poop' list instead of 'shit' list." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Getting lost in our little moment, Layne barged in the room. "Really bitch? Knock much?!" I said bored, glaring at her. I was mainly pissed she about made Cheree fall off the damn bed by scaring her half to death. Layne glared at me, then looked at Cheree. Her face softened.

She walked over to the bed and sat on the other side of Cheree. She sighed and put her hand on top of Cheree's, "I'm sorry I didn't ask you first if you were okay with it. I just thought maybe we could let loose, forget about everything for awhile." She smiled sadly at Cheree. As much as Layne can be a dumb douche, she does deeply care for her best friend. "It's alright. Brooklyn said she is locking us in here and we're gonna watch Netflix." She side hugged Layne and Layne hugged her back.

After Layne left the room, it was definitely time for bed. Cheree was in the shower and I was thinking... Tonight may be the night. Cheree has been getting super frisky with me the last couple nights. While she was getting ready, I lit some of the candles in the room and turned off the lights. I got into bed wearing only my bra and thong.

After about ten minutes, I finally heard the door open. Cheree made her way into the room and quietly shut the door. She froze in her tracks when she looked over at me, staring at my body. "See something ya like, shorty." I smirked. I could see her gulp in response. I seductively and slowly crawled out of bed and made my way towards her. The only thing covering her small, petite but yet curvy frame, was her towel. I put one hand behind her neck and slowly leaned in to kiss her soft, pink lips. She responded by putting her little delicate hands on my waist. She immediately granted me entrance into her mouth. While I was slowly making out with her, I loosened the knot in her towel and let her drop, exposing her yummy body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and turned us around, walking towards the bed, never releasing her lips.

The second the back of her legs reached the bed, I pushed her down, still not releasing our kiss. I reluctantly pulled away from those lips I love so much and trailed butterfly kisses down her jawline to her neck. I kissed her sweet spot, earning a small whimper. I gently nibbled and began to suck on her spot making her moan out. With my lips still attached to her neck, I took one hand and began to gently massage her breast. My lips moved down from her neck, to her collar bone. I detached my lips from her soft skin and looked down at her beautiful face. Her deep blue eyes, now glazed in lust. I sat up and quickly discarded my bra. I quickly lowered my head and took one nipple in my mouth, gently sucking and licking. Her body was now withering under me. Moans becoming louder, her breathing quicker.

I kissed my way down her torso, making sure to be as gentle as possible. When I reached her center region, I looked up into her eyes one more time to make sure she was okay with this. When she nodded at me, I didn't hesitate.

No turning back now. All control is now lost.

Cheree POV

I awoke to the smell of bacon invading my nose. My eyes fluttered open to reveal beautiful green eyes staring back at me. At that moment, all events from last night came flooding back. Sigh...

Brooklyn was so gentle. So passionate. I felt like my whole boy was cloud nine. Yeah, it hurt at first. But, it quickly became heaven. When she went down on me, that was the greatest feeling I've ever felt. I'm pretty sure noises came out of my mouth I've never even knew I could make.

I felt Brooklyn tuck a piece of stray hair behind my ear, "Your blush is showing, babe." She said quietly, chuckling at me. I smiled lovingly at her, she returned it with an even more loving smile. She gently kissed my lips and I cuddled even closer into her. She wrapped her arm around my back as I cuddled my head into her chest. "How are you feelin'?" She asked, running her fingers through my hair. I smiled, "I'm okay. Great, actually." I wrapped my arm around her torso. I felt her chest vibrate, letting out a chuckle.

We finally made our way out of bed around 11 in the morning. We showered together, which, lasted longer than it should have....if you get my drift. Let me just say... Brooklyn's abs, with water dripping down them... holy smokes. When we finally were decent and graced Layne and Georgi with our presense, Layne wouldn't stop smirking at me.

"So, how was your night, my dearest Cheree?" Layne said, sarcastically. I blushed and shrugged my shoulders, taking a seat next to Brooklyn at the table. Layne raised an eye brow at me. "Soooo, was it just our imagination when I hear, 'Oh Brooklyn, fuck, that feels so good'." I scowled at her, "I don't know what you're talking about." I said looking down at my coffee mug, taking a sip. Brooklyn giggled and smirked at Layne. "You jealous?" Brooklyn taunted Layne, making her scowl at her. "As if, Brooke." Layne got up and joined Georgi on the couch.

Brooklyn wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "Hey, you have nothing to be ashamed of babe. She's your best friend. It's her obligation to tease you." She said, kissing my cheek. Brooklyn got up and joined them in the living room, watching some stupid horror movie,

I started to think about last night again and how she wouldn't let me pleasure her. She said it was all about me, not her. She's always looking out for me. Then my mind drifted to the party tomorrow. I'm secretly hoping nobody shows up. I like having Layne and my girlfriend to myself. Shit, even Georgi is okay. Even though he never really converses with me.

"Babe, get in here and watch this movie!  I need my cuddler." Brooklyn shouted at me from the living room. I slightly smiled and made my way over to the couch.

It's just going to be a party. You and Brooklyn will just be in the bedroom watching movies. Nothing can go wrong right? Little did I know....