Rescue Me - Bondi Rescue Fanfic

"Woah" I thought as I stood at the top of the stairs leading down to the beach.

There were seriously  thousands of people down there…

Well...i guess its not surprising...this is Bondi after all…

I had my Roxi surfboard tucked under one arm and my beach bag carrying my towel, "The Notebook", sunscreen, phone, Havianas and ipod linked on my other as I skipped down the steps to the beach. "Holy mother of god" I muttered to myself as my bare feet made contact with the searing hot sand.

I hopped along the beach, past the lifeguard tower and towards the water. It took me a while to find a vacant spot along the sand but eventually I did. I sat my surfboard down and dropped my bag next to it. I peeled off my black sun dress to reveal my red one-piece swimsuit. I pulled out my hair tie and let my long light brown hair fall naturally down my back. I gave it a little shake and grabbed my towel and layed it on the still boiling sand. I quickly sat down on it to relieve my feet from the heat of the sand and took a deep breath.

I was finally here…

All my life I had dreamed of living at Bondi and now… here I was!

Well actually...right now I was sitting on the beach but I had just bought an apartment on the top of the hill that overlooked Bondi. Expensive but worth it.

As i pulled down my sunglasses onto my eyes I scanned the water and what was going on around me. There was your usual beach volley ball game going on up on the soft sand, the little kiddies playing in the shallows with their parents not too far from them watching them carefully, a buggy with two lifeguards scanning the water...not bad looking lifeguards either...then there was those groups of teenagers tanning in their bikinis that hardly covered anything scattered all over the beach frying themselves, there were a few older couples sitting under umbrellas and then of course you had a mix of everyone in the water.

I smiled to myself as the warmth of the sun pressed against my back. I put my hand in my bag to retrieve my sunscreen and rubbed it all over. I personally hated the feeling of sunscreen on my skin but hey! Sunburn is bad!

I then grabbed my book out of my bag. At the moment I was reading "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks. It was pretty good… but it was hard to get into and actually understand what was going on in the beginning but that’s what happens with most books right?

About 45 minutes passed and more and more people kept showing up to the beach. I was starting to get to the good part of the book when I heard a young voice yelling for help in the water. My head shot up and I tried to find where the voice was coming from. I suddenly spotted him out the back caught in a rip. My heart started pounding. He was only about 11 and his parents or whoever was down at the beach with him was no where to be seen. My head swung up and down the beach and at the water looking for the lifeguards that were suppose to be saving this kid. I then looked up at the lifeguard tower where I saw no movement whatsoever. I looked back to the boy and saw that he was starting to go under. I jumped to my feet and started for the water.

Oh Shit.

Hiiii! New story! Hope you like it! Sorry it was a short chapter but i pinky promise itll get better! Let me know what you think and dont forget to comment, vote and fan!!! Also! I need a pretty girls name for the main character sooooo post your suggestions and names in the comments and i will most likely choose one to use in this story!!! -S