Dreaded Dare - 20

Skye's P.O.V

"What are you doing up? I thought you would be asleep since it's half past nine in the morning" I told Hunter thinking he would wake up at midday.

"I'm more of a morning person than you think, and anyway I wanted to check on you" Hunter told me smiling causing me to smile as he started kissing my neck so I grabbed his hand and I clasped them together.

"What are you doing?" I whispered in a low voice as he continued sucking on my neck until I twisted my head so his lips connected to mine. Hunter kept kissing me passionately and deepened the kiss until things got way too heated for my liking at this moment in time.

"You do realize I have liked you since the start of football camp" Hunter told me causing me to flush a dark shade of purple.

"Well why didn't you tell me then? I liked you ages ago you...idiot!" I shrieked causing him to smirk.

"But I'm your idiot." Hunter told me with an evil smirk as he brought both hands in the air. Oh crap, he was going to tickle me and I had no time to move because just as I was about to jump up and run away he was tickling my stomach and blowing raspberries causing me to have laughing attacks, then before I knew it tears streamed out my eyes.

"Fine I'll stop now but get up, all of us are going out in an hour" Hunter told me putting on before walking away slowly. I grabbed my things and headed into my en-suite which was furnished with a shower, sink and toilet and looked really sleek and modern.

I had a shower and used the fluffy towels left out for me before curling my hair and pinning some up, I then put on some natural make up and then put on a white top and a black flowery skirt which was quite short and made it look like I was wearing a dress. I then put some black sandals on and a nice cardigan to match my outfit, all done.

After that I located myself round the house trying to find the kitchen but I had completely forgotten where I was going.

"BOO" I heard a low and loud voice shout and I jumped turning round to see Noah who was smirking cheekily.

"Well hello there, Noah right?" I asked with a sweet voice on but then I stopped when it sounded as if I might be trying to flirt.

"Yes it's Noah and I know your Skye, the girl my cousin is totally crushing on. Anyway I know you're lost by the look on your face, you've probably walked in circles five times already." Noah told me causing me to blush when he mentioned his 'cousin' crushing on me, more like me crushing on his cousin.

"I can't find the kitchen." I told him probably sounding stupid, how could I not remember where the kitchen was?

"I'll show you, follow me sweetheart" he told me smirking as he grabbed my arm and pulled me quickly down the stairs, we then went down a phew corridors till we arrived in a massive room with modern kitchen technology and a black and white tiled floor, it was like something you'd come across in the movies.

"Morning Skye and Noah, would you like some waffles?" Hunter's Aunt asked both of us with a massive smile as she started flipping pancakes and making waffles.

"Morning, and yes please if you wouldn't mind" I told her smiling before taking a seat but I saw no sign of Hunter till I felt a pair of arms holding my waist and a really nice whiff of cologne coming off him as he pecked my cheek gently.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered huskily causing me to blush for the tenth time today.

"I can't tell if this is part of the act or not" I told him turning round and smirking.