Epilogue

Skye's P.O.V

5 Years Later//

I quickly climbed out my Porsche, rushing to my newly decorated and bought house to tell Hunter the news about the new arrival- if I am being honest I am completely petrified about his reaction. I rushed in the front door getting a whiff of basil and tomato, Hunter must be making his famous 'Spaghetti Bolognese'.

"Hunter I'm home!" I shout before walking towards the kitchen where Hunter jumped out from behind the door before giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Hey sweetheart, so did the builders get any further work done on the building?" Hunter asked whilst he wrapping his strong arms around me, I managed to get a whiff of his cologne.

If you're wondering what I am on about I guess I should explain: After graduation and leaving school Hunter went to do a physical degree and got a degree in sports whilst I got a medical degree and became a nurse at the local hospital. After Hunter got his degree we decided to use our money to build a massive sport school for disabled children who may not get the privileges of doing as many sports due to sports teachers not specializing in different areas.

The school Hunter was building would specialize in sports for any disability like wheelchair basketball for those unable to those who are blind get a chance to run with help from staff or a guide dog if they're more confident. We will set up a special running track that is softer for all to use. Hunter had got permission to build the school and was already in the middle of building it, hiring people and has started enrolling people to the school, he's already given a scholarship to a child who shows promising things in wheelchair football.

The school is starting to look amazing and Hunter is so excited to get it up and running, I'm such a lucky woman. He has no idea how much I adore him. I can't imagine a life without him because he is undoubtedly the love of my life.

"Well the builders started putting in the windows and are working on the electrical things and plumbing. Also the roof is progressing" I spoke with a small smile beginning to form on my face; it makes me so happy seeing his reaction. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me amorously.

"Well that's just....... amazing, so I hope you don't mind but we have some guests over!" Hunter told me pecking me on the lips.

"Who are the guests?" I ask nervously as I'm still in my work clothes. I guess you'll just have to wait to kiss me later!" I told Hunter winking but inside I just wanted to kiss him senselessly.

"Ollie, Jade, Zoe and Zach" Hunter told me making me smile. I haven't seen Zoe and Zach for a month as they had been on holiday together; Zach has just asked Zoe to be his girlfriend.

I saw Jade and Ollie the other day since we live five minutes from each other, plus we always go on double dates with Ollie and Jade; they got together last year because Ava had been cheating on Ollie with her professor.

"Could you go pour them a drink and sit at the table whilst I plate up the food, please?" I nod to him quickly just before I turn away Hunter pulls me back.

"Can you try some of the spaghetti sauce first?" Hunter asked. He took one of the short wooden spoons out the draw, scooped up the Bolognese and then fed it to me. Hunter was an amazing cook (which I was glad of because if it was me cooking all the food we would be dead within the first week of living together.

"Now that is some nice sauce!" I told him rolling my eyes at his enthusiasm; my boyfriend was such a dork.

"Well I am saucy so what can I say!" Hunter told me jokingly causing me to yet again roll my eyes.