Chapter 2

The picture above is how I imagine Nicolas the bad boy to look like. Francisco Lachowski as Nicholas. Many people weren't happy with my first choice as to who I imagined Nicolas as, so I changed him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up for the second day of school and I plan on telling Nicolas today that I'm tutoring him. Honestly I'm nervous because of what happened yesterday. The whole cafeteria thing. It was the first time I was held like that by a guy. Well, apart from my dad and Nick.

I replay what happened yesterday and my heart starts beating fast and start to blush but my mom interrupts my thoughts and says, " Nicole, honey time for breakfast! " I rush downstairs as I smell the beautiful smell of food.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

After breakfast I head to school to tell Nicolas that I'm tutoring him. I need to know where we're meeting and such. I make my way and I'm mentally preparing my self so that I can do this. 

You can do this Nicole!

I go to the bench outside the school he always sits with his friends before the bell rings. As I'm walking there my heart races because I'm nervous and my palms start to get sweaty.

"Can I talk to you" I ask shyly, standing in front of me. I wanted to say that in a confident voice. Damn it!
"Nah" he answers coldly looking at me.
"Okay fine," Jerk "I'm just here to tell you I am tutoring you everyday after school at my house." I say and than walk away. No even bothering to ask where we are meeting. So I chose for myself. 
"Feisty." Said one of his friends and all his friends start to laugh, including him.

Now it was time for lunch and today is more organized than yesterday. Maybe because it's the second day. Me and Maddy take a seat in our table and start to eat after chatting for a while.
"I caught him" Maddy says with a smirk on her face.
"What?" I ask confused, turning my attention from my food, to her.
"I caught him!" She says excitedly. I look at her like she grew 2 heads because she's making no sense.
"Caught who? Doing what?" 
"I caught Nicolas staring at you" She says smiling widely.
"Yeah , I guess it's because I kinda snapped at him today before first period, I told you that already"
"I just think it's weird to stare at a person for more than 3 seconds for the while lunch period" she says looking down at her food.
I look back at him and we lock eyes but my heart races.

What is up with him?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

It's the end of the day and I'm in my locker getting my homework inside my book bag and all the books I'll need for today, until I see Nicolas coming to my locker by himself. Immediately my heart starts to race.

"What is wrong with you?" I say to my heart, whispering so only I can hear. 

"Is it true?" He asks as he gets to my locker, looking anywhere but me.
"About?" I say , closing my locker.
"You tutoring me" he says looking at me.
"Yup" I say as I put my book bag on.
"Well forget about it , you don't have to. My mom told me she was getting someone to tutor me but I didn't think she was serious" he says shrugging.
" I still have to do it though , the principal told me to and I promised him and I'm not breaking it" I say crossing my arms. 

He puts his muscular arms on the locker, at the sides of my face and my back making contact with the lockers. I am literally trapped. " I said you don't have to, babe" he says looking down at me and getting more close to me.  We are like 3 inches apart from each other. I already feel my cheeks getting pink. He gets even closer now that there's no more students in the hall. I quickly try to push him away but I can't he's way bigger and stronger than me. I'm a 5'2 and he's a 6'3 and super muscular. I try again but he smirks. Finding amusement as I struggle.
"Look, I have to tutor you either you like it or not " I say looking up at him. Trying to be confident. And he finally backs away. "Fine , we'll start tomorrow at your house" he says winking and than walks away.

I take a deep breath and look into the air in shock. By how he acted I don't wanna how tomorrow is gonna be like. I snap out of it and start to make my way out the school.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey whats wattpaders?!!! How you guys doing? Give me honest opinions on this chapter!

Any predictions on how the tutoring will go?

If you do, comment!!!! I love hearing from you guys! Give me feedback please!

VOTE VOTE VOTE! (share if you can!)

#Strawberries

~KAT