Chapter 31

The picture above is what Nicole wears for the dinner were her parents will meet Nicolas. The song above is how Nicolas feels about Nicole ♡.

I hurry to open the door and mom and dad follow behind me.
"Hey come in" I say smiling at Nicolas.
"Hello Mr. Jefferson" Nicolas says as he shakes my dad's hand.
"Hello son" my dad says in a serious expression.
"Hello Mrs. Jefferson" he shakes my moms hand softly and smiles at her.
"Hello Nicolas " says mom smiling kindly.
"You have a beautiful home" says Nicolas as he hands mom flowers.
"Thank you!" Mom says as she smiles at the flowers.
Wow he looks so handsome. He's wearing dress pants and a white buttoned up shirt with a dark blue tie.

We walk over to the dining table and sit down. We start to put the food in the plates and dad says "So how are your grades?"
"Well my grades were pretty bad back than but since I met your daughter my grades have improved a lot" Nicolas says as he looks at me and smiles.
"Nicolas is now in the 2nd highest class dad."
"Really?" He says satisfied.
"Do you have any siblings " asks mom
"One sister and both of my parents are married" he says as he nods and smiles.
"What do your parents do?" Asks dad.
"My dad owns a company and my mom is a lawyer"
"Oh that's great" says mom and dad nods.
"What's your plans for the future?" Dad asks.
Nicolas looks down and smiles before he answers and says "To be with your daughter sir"
Dad smiles and nods and says " Good to know son"
"But I do plan to have a family in the future and I'm the heir to my dad's company"
"That's amazing" says mom.
"So how much do you love my sister " asks Nick.
Nicolas sighs and looks at me and says "She has changed me in more ways that I could explain. She is the light inside my heart and she makes me a good person. I love to protect her and I love that she's by my side and I can admit that she is the first person that I fell in love with and the first person I'm serious with" he says as he looks straight in to my eyes and than turns to Nick and says "So my final answer is that I can't explain my love for her but I do know I love her" Nicks smiles and stands up and shakes Nicolas hand.

We eat and talk and we laugh and smile and have a good time. When the dinner is over mom and me go clean the dishes while dad and Nicolas and Nick play video games. I go to check on them and they're both laughing and acting like they're best friends. Who knew he was so good with parents? We go to the door as Nicolas is about to go.
"Thank you for coming " says mom in a wide smile.
"Have a nice night son" says dad as he smile widely too.
"Thank you for having me" Nicolas shakes both of my parents hands. "Bye Nicolas" I say as I get on my tip toes and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles and hugs me. Nick and Nicolas do that boy hand shake boys do and he leaves.

When he leaves and I turn at to see them and they all look at me with a serious expression and I shyly say " You guys didn't like him?"
They burst into laugher and I say "What?"
"We loved him" says dad.
"Really?" I say as my eyes tear up.
"I really liked him " says mom as he wipes the tear that stroke down my cheek.
"I think he's a good guy" says dad. "You should invite him more so we can play more video games" says dad as he laughs.
"I'm glad you guys liked him" I say as I hug mom and dad at the same time.

I turn to look at Nick and I say "What did you think?"
"He's good for you little sister " he says as he kisses my forehead.
I guess this night really was a success! I go up to my room after we clean up the dining table and dishes and I change to my pajamas and go to sleep.

Next day.....

So I can finally drive my car!! The doctor called my dad in the morning saying I can drive my car now. Yay!
I arrive to school and park my car and I see Nicolas going inside and I run up to him and hug him from behind and I say " I love you" he turns around and he smiles and cups my cheeks with his hands and says "I love you too "

"Last night was a success" I squeal as we walk inside.
"Really?" He asks surprised.
"Yes when you left I asked them if they liked you and they all said they liked you and they say I should invite you more"
"That's amazing. I really liked your parents too. They're good people. " he says looking at me with those sparkly eyes.
I smile and he says "Today you meet my parents"
"Yup. I can't wait!"
"Your not nervous? " he asks.
"No"
He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

After school....

I go home and I start to get ready for the dinner I have later on with Nicolas family. What should I wear? Ummmm.... I think I should wear something that expresses my personality. When I'm done dressing up I drive to a flower store and I buy some beautiful flowers for Nicolas mom.

I drive to their house and I park. I walk up to their doorstep and I breathe in and out before I knock.