#Chapter 25

The picture above is how Nicolas abs look like♡. If you want to see how his face looks like go back to Chapter 2 ♡.

__________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________^^^^^^^^^_____________

I come back from throwing my plate away and Nicolas grabbed me by the waist and sat me on his lap. I can already feel my cheeks going red. The only reason I didn't want to sit on his lap is because I wouldn't be able to stop blushing and I would probably not make eye contact. He just looks so hot. What am I thinking?! Geez...

I try to get up and leave but he pulls me back and says " Don't leave."
"Fine" I say.
Why didn't I say that? -.-
He smiles and he puts my head on his shoulder and everyone is just talking and just chilling. After about 20 minutes we decide to play volleyball. I love playing volleyball. I should join the schools volleyball team. It's gonna start in 2 weeks I think I'm gonna join.

We play volleyball and when I do a spike I fall and Nicolas comes up to me and says " You okay babygirl?"
"Yeah I'm fine" I say as he helps me get up.
"Hey guys let's take a break" he says. After the break we eat some chips and candy we go back to playing volleyball. I decide to wear a oversized sweater because I can't wear a bikini and play volleyball. I mean I have to jump and bent down. So no that's not gonna work.

We played volleyball for about 20 minutes and everyone is sweaty so we go back to the water for about 6 minutes. We all go to just go to the blanket and lay down. We also brought pillows so we me and Nicolas cuddled with another blanket covering us. Nicolas tucked me in as if I was a baby. That's so cute!

"I'm not a baby" I say as he tucks me in.
"Your my baby" he says and kisses my forehead and I smile

When it's 7:40 pm we start to pack up and leave. When I get home I take a shower and I put my pajamas on and start to do my homework.

Next day (Tuesday)

I wake up and I get ready. After breakfast I go outside and I wait for Nicolas but he doesn't come so I just get a ride to school from Nick. I wonder why Nicolas didn't show up.

I get to school and I look around for Nicolas so I can talk to him but I don't find him anywhere. I guess he's running late so I'll talk to him at lunch.

When it's time for lunch I sit at the table where his friends sit and I don't see him here. "Where's Nicolas?" I ask as I sit down.
"You don't know?" a girl named Veronica says.
"Know what?" I say in confusion.
"He got jumped" the girl says as she rubs my shoulder.
"Jumped? By who?"
"Some gangbangers thought he was one of the opposite gangbangers and jumped him. He's at the hospital."

When she says that I gasp and I feel like I can't breathe and Maddy quickly puts her hand on top of mine and says "it's okay"
Why didn't he call me? Why wasn't I the first to know? Is he alright? Was it a serious injury?

"What hospital? " I say.
"St Adams" Veronica says.

As soon as she tells me I run out the lunch room and I hear them calling me but I ignore them. I get out and I take the bus and when I get to the hospital I run and the first nurse I see I ask if she knows where Nicolas is and she shows tells me and I run to look for it. My leg hurts. It's still in recovery but I have to see him. When I get there I see the door and stare at it for 5 seconds before opening it.

When I open it I see Nicolas laying on a bed. He has bruises and cuts on his beautiful face. As soon as I see him I start to tear up and he sees me and his eyes widen and he says " Nicole..."
"What happened? " I ask trying to hold my tears back.
"I got jumped. You know I can fight damn well but as soon as they saw that they got more and more people."
"Are you okay?" I ask as I can't hold my tears back anymore.
"I'm okay. Just some bruises and cuts and a bruised rib but I'm fine"
"Bruised rib?! How is that fine?"
"I'm okay please don't worry"
"Why didn't you call me?"
"I was going to but not today because I knew you would come see me and skip school"
"Nicolas....."
"Hey...look I'm okay I'll be just fine. So go back to school and do your work like you always do." He says as he cups my left cheek with his right hand. I kiss his hand and I say " I don't want to. I'm staying here"
"Nicole...I'll be fine"
"I'm still staying" I say as I sit on the chair that's beside his bed.
"Fine" he says.

"Why did they think you were a gangbanger?" I ask.
"My tattoos"
"Ohhh..."
"I guess they couldn't see exactly what they were and assumed I was a gangbanger"
I kiss his forehead and say that everything will be fine.