Chapter 27

The picture above is how Nicole dresses for her date•♡•

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Monday..

When school is over me and Maddy go to my house and I start to get ready for my date with Nicolas. He told me we were going to an elegant dinner so I wear to wear a red dress with red heels , I curl my hair , wear a red bracelet and red earnings , I put on eyeliner with a wiggly line , clear glossy lip gloss , curl my eyelashes and put mascara.

I'm so nervous. I wonder if he's nervous. I hope I don't make the date a disaster.

When I'm done getting ready I go downstairs and I wait in the living room for him. As I'm waiting Nicolas texts me and says he's outside. Before I go my parents take a picture of me by the door.

"I can't belive my baby girl is going to her first date!" My mom squeals.
"Mom please he's waiting outside" I say.
"Okay , okay you can go now" she says as she and dad kiss me on the cheek.

I go outside and he's leaning on his car and as soon as he sees me he smiles at me and stands up and I walk up to him.
"You look gorgeous" he days looking up and down at me.
"You look handsome" I say and I smile at him. He's wearing a black suit and he looks so hot!

He opens the car door and I get in. We drive to the restaurant. When we get there it's already 7:00 pm and than we get off we Nicolas gives the keys to a staff so he can park it and we go inside and I'm so amazed on how this place looks. It looks so expensive and classy and elegant.

We sit on the table Nicolas reserved. We sit down and he says "Do you like it?"
"Yeah. It's beautiful" I say smiling.
"So what do you wanna order?"
"Let's order the big plate of ribs and share them and get some salad and rice and some dessert" I say excitedly. He looks at Mt eyes and smiles widely and says "Good thing your not one of those girl who worry about how much they eat. You just live life."
I laugh and smile at him. The waiter comes we give her the order.

The waiter brings the food and I say "Nicolas! Look how delicious it looks!"
"Haha it does" he says.
We start eating and we talk about each other and get to know each other.

After we eat Nicolas gets his money out to pay and I say "Nicolas wait you don't have to pay"
"No I'll pay it's fine"
"Okay" I say and I smile at him shyly.

After dinner we go outside and the staff brings the car up front and we he drives me to the house and when we were in the dinner he said that this whole week should be just for me and him and that tomorrow we should go on another date.

Nicolas drives me home and when we get there he opens the car door for me and when we get to the front of the door and we turn around to face each other and he cups my cheeks with his hands and says " I love you " my eyes widen and I blush and without thinking twice I say "I love you too"

He smiles and pulls my face closer to him and kisses me really softly and slowly and passionate. This kiss is different....he has never kissed me like this before. I can feel his love through the kiss and his touch. It's an amazing feeling.

"Well , sleep tight ok?" He says kissing my hand.
"Okay. You too " I say shyly.
"Dream of me okay? Because I will definitely dream about you."
I nod shyly looking down and blushing.

I go inside and I take a shower and I change and go to sleep. I lay down and I can't stop thinking about today! I'm so happy and like Nicolas said I did dream about him ♡.