Chapter 16

Just saying guys! I've rewritten chapter 10 and a little bit of 11!!
Check it out!!!
And btw! If you're confused or want to ask questions to clear things up please comment and I'll try answer them through the story:)
_______________________

Xander's mother, Abby, approached me while I was writing in my book.

"Lizzy! Okay so, the Luna Ceremony is tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me to get yourself something nice?"

I smile at her, "When were you thinking?"

"In a couple of hours. I need to get some things done before we leave."

Just before I was about to answer yes, an image came into my mind. His hand cupping my core, making me feel dirty and disgusting.

I shake my head, getting the picture out of my mind.
"Oh...right, ummm I'll get back to you on that."

She nods with an understanding smile.
"Okay, just let me know before we go, yeah?"

"Will do."

I go sit under the tree. I would've been happy to go shopping with her...it's just...I had this weird dream a while ago. I was in the mall with the girls and I was suddenly grabbed. And Xander came. And now whenever the girls invited me, I always hesitated because of this unknown fear. I don't know if it was real or if it was just a nightmare. What makes that fear worse is I have a psychotic man after me which makes me kind of paranoid about this dream. Can he get into dreams as well?

Izzy?

My head snaps up, I see Xander's wolf. His beautiful big black wolf. Such a contrast to my own, yet they suit so well.

Are you okay Sweetheart? I felt that you were scared.

I smile softly and patted the spot next to me.
Xander nods and quickly runs behind a tree to shift and change.
He comes back only in basketball shorts. I stare at him while he makes his way towards me. Damn he is gorgeous. He is so hot! And he's mine!
"You checking me out?"

"Yes and I have every right to as your mate." I said unopologetically.

Xander laughs, "That you do. You have all the looking rights."

He sits next to me under the tree and pulls me to his side, leaving his arm wrapped around my shoulders.
"Your mum asked me to go shopping with her for the ceremony..."

"So what's wrong?" He asks softly.

"It's stupid," I mumble.

"Hey, tell me. If it bothers you then I want to do something about it."

I sigh and rest my head on the side of his chest.
"I had this dream a while ago," I slowly began, "Me and the girls were at the mall and suddenly this man drags me into a closet, he starts to...do things to me that were inappropriate," I feel Xander's arm tense up along with his whole body,

"He whispered disgusting things to me,"

I feel his rage burning inside of him. A growl echos out of his chest.

I touch his chest and start to rub him in slow, circular motions.
"And then you came. You saved me. You took the guy off me, beat'em up and then you lifted me into your lap and started to whisper comforting words. Then everything went blank."

"So why are you scared? It was just a dream." Xander said looking up at the trees. Intentionally avoiding my eyes.

"That's the part that has me scared," I confessed as I stared at him, "Was it a dream? It was so real Xander...So real. How can that be a dream? Why would I even dream that? Is it real Xander? Or is it a dream?"