Death

Clarissa POV

        Everyone submitted to him not wanting to be his next target.

      "She has following allegations on her. First this whore got so far as to disrespect your Alpha. Second, she disrespected your future Luna and third she betrayed her only friend who helped her when no one one was there for her, alone, afraid, instead of being grateful  to her she betrayed her by trying to ruin her happiness." He said with a blank face but anger was swirling in those blue eyes, what have I ever done to him that he hates me so much that he is putting false allegations on me.

        I looked over at my best friend Alexa begging her with my eyes but she just turned her back to me.

      "She was even ungrateful with you people also. I agree that we used to beat her, made her do chores but we have given her a room, we give her food, water, clothes, take her to the hospital when she is injured" yeah I was injured just because of you guys you forgot to mention that as if hearing my thoughts Tyler growled "what you said whore" he looked me in the eye daring me to repeat what I just said.

       "You think we can only injure you but now we will show you how we can do more worse than that. The things we did to you earlier you can say that it was a teaser or trailer and this time we are not going to take you to hospital so try to protect yourself as much as you can" he smirked and continued "you all can have your way with her because if I am right, which I am always, she will be dead by the end of this punishment" he said to  everyone, there eyes flashed dangerously dark with mischievous smile on their faces.

          "No, no please, you can't do this to me I am your mate, please I am begging you" several gasps can be heard from the crowd and all heads snapped in my direction as I just admitted that I am his mate. Alexa, Daniel and Tyler growled at the same time. I backed up hearing them growl. I guess I just made them more angry.

      "No you are not, Alexa is" Tyler said proudly and leaned to my level and whispered lowly so that only I can hear

     "Shsshh I am going to give you freedom from this pathetic and worthless life of yours. Don't worry after they have their way I'll make it quick so that my little worthless mate don't feel any pain." He smirked, his voice was so low that it made a shiver run down my spine if we weren't in this situation than I would love to be near him, hold his hands but the mere thought of that now makes me hate myself.

        "My wolf here is growling and clawing inside me to come out and takeover so that he can save you but we can't let him do that now, can we?" He said taunting me then added "I know what he said to you and your weak cat but he didn't said one thing I love Alexandria so much that I even killed her true mate. Her mate was alive by the end of the war but I wanted him to be dead and what I want, I have it. So, I killed him with one of my assassin friend. No, no, I didn't had any personal issue with him it was just I wanted Alexa and it was not possible as long as he was alive. Daniel and Alexa both don't know about this, Daniel was easy to convince, to plot against you as he hated you with every cell in his body but Alexa was hard so I had to come up  with this plot and as said before with the help of Daniel so that she'll hate you and then I can kill you." My mouth hanged open, I gaped at him. He killed her mate because he wanted her.

       "And you know what the funny thing is Ethan was the one who ordered the assassin to kill her mate because he too loved her but now because of you he despises her" he spat

     'Ethan why did you lied to me' I mindlinked Tyler's wolf.

     'I wanted to but I thought that you would hate me that's why I didn't, I am sorry clarissa' Ellie growled at him through mindlink.

     " stop that stupid cat, how dare she growl at an alpha wolf and you just made my wolf apologize, wow! I can see you have an affect on him but it will be gone as soon as I will mate with Alexa and don't worry about her I'll take good care of her better than her mate and you" He said, his eyes showing only evil intentions. He has gone crazy. He stood up.

        "Begin" as if on cue everyone started throwing stones at me and some came started beating me, ripping the dress from the sides in the process. I was trying very hard to dodge but it was of no use. Wherever I move I get stones, some even landed on my head which was making me feel dizzy. I was screaming at them to stop but the monsters they were they ignore my cries and screams and continued throwing stones bigger this time, tears started to flow down my cheeks freely.

       "Please _  _ _ somebody _ _ _ believe me. Alexa." I screamed in between the stones

        "Tyler please_ _ _ I didn't rejected him _ _ _ Alexa _ _ _ I am your _ _ _ best friend" I said trying to breath properly but due to the tears and beatings it was getting difficult. But no one listened to me, no one believed me that made me cry more.

       Beta Daniel came to me, everyone stopped throwing stones and watched  silently. He came over to stand before me he slapped me hard on my face breaking my jaw and splitting my lips. I fell to the ground lifeless,not moving laying in my own pool of blood, there was no energy or life left in me to fight back and at this point I don't want to.

       "Take that slut" Tyler spat kicking me on my chest making me spit out blood. I was bleeding from everywhere. My dress was soaked in my own blood

       "Drown her" he commanded, two guys came over, dragged me with my legs in to the water, when they were satisfied with the amount of water level her they throw me in the water hard. I tried coming up, my whole body was burning due to salt in the water. I searched with my hand for something to hold onto and found a wooden shard.

       "Please Alexa, believe me_ _ _ you know me better _ _ _ than this _ _ _. One day you _ _ _ you'll regret not _ _ _ listening to me _ _ _ the whole pack will _ _ _ when they'll come to know _ _ _ the truth about _ _ _ your mate and _ _ _" I said trying to breath and stay up but the waves in sea was making it difficult for me. Alexa looked at me and her eyes softened, I thought that finally she realised her mistake. She slowly started to swim towards me not bothering that she is getting wet. She is going to help me, my thoughts were interrupted when she spoke with venom dripping from her voice and eyes

      "Don't you dare take my mate's name from your dirty tongue. The only thing i will regret is why I befriended you and I'll curse the day when I first met you, helped you" after saying this she dragged the knife just below my heart, my breathing hitched in my throat she was carrying a knife underneath the water, my breathing became difficult and my heart beat was becoming slower and slower with every passing second. She snatched the wooden shards from my arms and pushed me back in the water making me drown in sea.

     'What have you done,  Alexa. I am sorry Ellie that you had to suffer with me because of my pathetic self and what Tyler said is right I am really worthless. Mom, dad if you can hear me than please listen, you were wrong about my mate.' I thought as my lungs were filling with water because of less oxygen and due to the big amount of blood loss I once again had the privilege to meet my old friend  darkness which was slowly taking me in with him. I just wish that he will not disappoint me this time and fulfill my wish of never waking up again. I invited darkness with open arms or this time death.

------------×--------------×--------------×------------
End of the story.

                  Nah! Just joking.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
My dear Readers,
I was just joking it's not the end of the story. It was just the end of her omega life. From here onwards adventure, action will begin in her life. Stay tuned and point out if any mistakes are there.
Thank you,
                                               From EQ