Final Destination

Clarissa POV

     I sat with my laps adjoined as instructed by my 'master' and he sat opposite me in the same position as I'm giving me his blank face.

      "Now do as I say but before that I want to tell you the importance about the first lesson I'm going to take which will always be the first everyday" I nodded silently not questioning him because I'm all riled up and excited that my training is finally starting.

     "What we're going to do now is yoga"

      "Yoga?" I tasted the word but it felt entirely a new spice to me.

       "Yes yoga. It was originated in ancient India and was mainly practiced in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, these are different religions so don't get confused" I nodded quickly in understanding "Yoga can be defined as physical, mental and spiritual discipline. Different people practise it for different reasons, like to fight stress, depression, relief tension, build flexibility, work on muscle strength, increase stamina, fight anxiety, improve balance and even to get out of their busy schedule and spend a few minutes or hours relaxing their body and mind" I listened closely to him and I'm even more excited now after knowing all these benefits of yoga.

      He looked down at me waiting for a question or doubt but when I stayed silent he started again "You might not want to believe that it'll help you in getting strong and in fighting but, it'll help you___" he said folding his hand around his chest and giving me a hard look as I looked at him with furrowed brows "It'll help you to become strong because when you'll achieve physical strength which will give you the ability to fight various conditions, mental meaning the ability to think logically and spiritual, the ability to differentiate the right and wrong. You'll grow up stronger and as you'll have a peace of mind you'll not yell or scream hysterically at my every question and method of training" he muttered coldly while I glared at him.

       Gritting my teeth, I sat with a puffed mouth "Any questions?" he asked not looking at me "Yes!" I said quickly, he looked at me "I don't scream hysterically like a mad woman every time you ask me something or yell at your method of training" I looked at him in rage, he just stared at me before announcing "I guess you don't have a question" I was about to open my mouth again to spit my colourful words at him but he glared roughly at me " Then let's start your first lesson" he didn't asked ladies and gentlemen, he ordered and that too in a very arrogant manner.

      "Straighten up, don't slouch, close your eyes and place your hands on your knees while joining the tips of your forefinger and thumb" I closed my mouth as he bad mouthed about my posture but anyways did as told but got stuck at his one particular order and that is...

       "Master?"

       "Hmm?"

       "What is forefinger?" I think I heard a groan but as I was about to open my eyes I heard his hard voice "Don't you think of opening your eyes and don't forget I still have that silver knife, so do as said" he gritted his teeth angrily which felt like two hard rocks squashing together and hearing his aggravated voice I closed my half opened eyes more tightly.

       "I didn't forgot that you've a silver knife after all whatever you think is just how to threaten me and kill me but as you didn't heard me correctly the first time I'll repeat it once again. What is forefinger?" I said raising my own voice, pissed at his threats.

      "You'll not talk to me in that manner don't forget that I'm your master, your trainer and you'll talk to me with respect" he said louder and for a moment I felt the air around us changing from cheerful and light to dark and creepy, sending chills down my spine. I suddenly started feeling nervous.