Figuring Out Their Intentions

Just a warning guys, this is the most lengthy chapter of the entire book up till now.

------------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

     Jolting in shock, my hands suddenly itched to push him away. He is a ...brother of this vicious 'vampire'?

     Taking deep breaths, I kept my wolf in and looked at them straight in the eye and asked him.

     'Are they telling the truth? Are you his brother?' I asked Mr. Sylvester in his mind, never taking my eyes off their malignant trapping brains.

     'Don't get involved in this matter' he rudely replied.

     Clenching my fists tightly, I kept myself poised but his ignorance was only ticking me off and I will explode any minute if he keeps up that negligent behavior.

     'I'm involved in this matter because of you! So, tell me if what he is saying the truth or not because if you don't then I will reveal all your lies to them and tell them that I'm not your fiancée!' I was enraged and he better understand it but alas, we were both strong-headed.

     'You cannot threaten me besides, I would like to see what you will say to them. I'm curious. Will you say that you are a lost wanderer who got lost in the woods and was found by me, giving you shelter? Or you will tell them that you are my mistress?' his words laced with ice and hostility. Peeling my eyes off them, I looked at him for a brief moment trying to figure out what he was establishing.

     He looked down to stare at me while I was still trapped in his arms, with a gaze of vicious ferocity.

     'I don't know whether you were born dumb or has cultivated dumbness over the years but it's a shame that you still can't figure out my plot even after staying with me for over five years.' His words chilled me.

     'Do you really think they will believe your silly lies and will let you walk away just like that? I'm a dangerous and merciless man and they are aware of that and that is the reason why you're playing fiancée. If you were just any other girl they would've already harmed you or they would've reported you to their vampire king and then he will chase you, plus you're a werewolf, all the more reason to hurt you and kill you.' His dark words shivered my body but he wasn't stopping, he was blazing with anger. 'So, don't you ever again, dare to threaten me because if you do then I'll pull out your tongue and make you eat it!' he pulled me by my chin roughly as his black eyes bored into mine. I wanted to fight but clenching my fists and tightly grinding my teeth, I gave in. Nodding softly, I quickly looked away from him.

     Are they that dangerous to me? I wondered.

     "What's your name sister-in-law?" I blinked, looking at Ethan. I maintained my silence, not wanting to answer him. I despised him and his beloved. I don't want to get friendly with them because the only relations that can happen between us is of enemies. I want to kill them right now but Mr. Sylvester's words were holding me back and the fact that there might be a possibility of them being brothers puts me at a more difficult position. But if they are his family then why are they so distanced to each other, moreover, they too don't seem delighted to be here so, what is their real purpose of coming here?

     This is not the time to let my emotions get the best of me. For their kind's past mistake, I'll find another time to despise them.

     I was busy in my mind, trying to crack their evil intentions when Mr. Sylvester nudged at me and I looked at him questioningly when he nodded. I was surprised at first but I couldn't risk to expose our secret deal so, swallowing down my resent towards the three of them, I parted my lips with hesitation. What should I introduce myself as? Which name should I use, but straightening down the confusion, I confidently opened my mouth to say "Kasdeya"