Part 25 (a)

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

Sometimes...,
even a million words can't describe the way  we feel for someone.., which a simple hug does very effectively...!!

Nivaan and lathika are now living their eternal moment   being in each other's embrace.., feeling each other's warmth...

Nivaan is trying his level best to heal his pain by pulling her closer to him..

.............

It was nt his first time to feel such pain...
Pain.., in Nivaan's life is just lyk any other feeling...

Nivaan had these types of severe brain strokes thrice  before.., and at that tym...,  he is no different from a beast....

Bt then...,  prataap sinha.., himself used to bear him and his wildness and gives him sedatives..., which  eventually makes his dizzy for a certain span...

Prataap and Raghunandhan were the only people..., who knows Nivaan's condition and  tried their level best to keep it from the world...

Nivaan  sinha's this vulnerable condition was one of the  visible side effects and the silent witness of a terrible past which he too was unaware about....

.................

But what was more surprising to him was that..., he could feel himself healing...
Healing in her embrace...,
healing in her intoxicated smell...

His eyes were still shut and his hands were wrapped around her....
He wished to  hold this moment for long...
Nivaan.., then rested his head on her shoulder  and smelled her..,  his lips were touching her neck and she was shivering vth this proximity.......

...........

Lathika couldn't move an inch as  her body is now in Nivaan's control and vth every passing minute..., she is submitting herself to him vthout her notice...

........

After being lyk that for countless minutes...,
Lathika couldn't hold her breath any longer...

She quickly opned her eyes and could see their image in that broken mirror...

She could see Nivaan's back and her own self resting her head on his shoulder vthout responding the hug...

..........

" Niv.....Nivaan sir...!!! "
..... lathika whispered his name  trying to say something....

"Hmmm...??!!"
......Nivaan responded  pulling lathika even close to him and his lips brushed her earlobe   vch  brought goosebumps all over her body....

"Din...(#@$%) Dinner..., i....(%%#%) prepare...."
......she stammered in a very low voice...

"Not Now....!!!"
.......Nivaan said in a bit audible tone and it was lyk an order...
He is also trying to show his right on her as he lowered his hands and   grabbed her more closer by touching her waist....

................

Lathika too didn't dared to utter a word after this extra sweet 'order' by Nivaan...

........

But breaking their moment..., there came a call on his mobile and it beeped  in that silence in which Nivaan and Lathika are finding their pleasure....

..........

That's when Nivaan came to his senses and left her all of a sudden..., and pulled himself from the hug...
...........

Seeing his grandpa's no. On the display..., he went towards the bed and picked his mobile which was kept on the pillow vthout waiting any further...
..........

"Helloo... Nivaan...!!  U asleep..??"
...... his grandpa sounded cool and relaxed...

"Umm... Noo..  grandpa.. i was.....i was... just...!! "
....Nivaan tried to  say something which could make some sense bt he is nt getting anything...

He rolled his eyes and saw lathika  from the corner of his eye...
..........

There she is....!!    Collecting all the glass pieces which were scattered on the floor  and  packing them on her dupatta...!!

........

That was the moment..., Nivaan realized that he was changing....  his definition abt women has an exception now....
For him Lathika was that woman who has that power to heal him vthout any medication....
She is just different to him...

Different in that high sense that shez becoming his obsession day by day...

........

"Grandpa... I'm FINE....!!"
........Nivaan stressed the last word..., by fixing his stare at lathika...
He meant it literally....!!
He will be fine..., if he has lathika around him...

"Nivaan...!!  I think ur in gud mood today... well.., let me add to it...
U know what...,  according to the recent survey... Sinha group is now the no.1 leading Indian origin chain..., in Newyork....!!
Finally..., we will remain in the competition for the next decade undoubtedly....
Isn't a good news Nivaan...!! Damn... i was soo excited to share this vth u son...!! N jackson had told me abt that 'Stella williams tender issue..' infact u have the major role in our success Nivaan.... I'm soo proud of you....!!"
......prataap was so excited that he didn't gave any pause in the meanwhile...

Nivaan too was happy hearing all this as   his grandpa is the only person in his life whose happiness means a lot to him....

" Grandpa... that's a great news.... i wish i can see you now... bt the signals are too weak at this hour or lse we would be having a video call.., by now...!! "
........said Nivaan and heartily congratulated his grandpa...

They talked about for a while abt some business issues and the upcoming projects...., for some time...

Though Nivaan was busy on call.. he saw lathika leaving his room after picking up all the shattered pieces and making sure that there were none....

He just smiled at her as she left his room and laid on his bed still talking to his grandpa...

......................

Comment ur views :)