Part 43 (b)

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

Raghunandhan got the reply to the mail vthin few minutes from Prataap which said..,
....... " I dnt think i can handle the issue all alone.., after what u have said me before...!!
   I never thought that Nivaan would think of marry a girl..
.
.
I need you here Raghu...!! If u can make it..,  come here along vth Nivaan...!!"
.................

Without any further thoughts..., he  called out Nivaan who was busy in checking out the beauty of the climate  and said...,

" Nivaan...!! Actually.., i have no further appointments in this week...  n so i think of joining vth you  and let's fly together to India...!! "

Nivaan  looked at him in amusement for couple of minutes and said...,

" i would love that uncle.....!!  Let me book the ticket for you...!!"
......and called Jackson in his mobile to  get the tickets done for Raghunandhan..

................

It's 10.30 pm and they both reached Toronto airport  after  getting their stuff to the airport by their personal assistant....

Raghunandhan  called sheetal inthe mean while to let her know abt this sudden plan to visit India regarding a case..,  as he didn't want to tell her abt all the stuff..., which she may nt  understand....

They both boarded in the flight but the difference is that..., one of them is all happy.., thinking abt the future and the other one is all gloomy yet didn't allowed it show on his face and for the same reason (ie) thinking abt the future...

....................
The next day at  1 pm

Location : Nivaan's Bungalow

Lathika had locked herself in her room after what she came to know abt her past and how terribly it is related to Nivaan..

She had lost her appetite and jst laid on the floor as if she is no more alive...!!!
Looking at the ceiling...,vth blank thoughts  she gave up thinking abt  everything which only pushed her in some deep darkness...

.................
Prataap..., left the place soon after  the call to Raghunandhan..,  the previous day..., in which he said that it's soo difficult to take such decision.., and he is helpless abt it...

He left to a premium tourist cottage near  highway road and took a room there..., and bribed them to keep his check in  tym and details  a secret...., as he didn't want Nivaan to know that he had reached a day before and met lathika..., in his bungalow...

...............

Prataap checked his mobile for once and assumed that the flight would be arrived in a half hour and thought of   making his plan to work..., and reached the bungalow in a local cab to make lathika aware abt Nivaan's  arrival...

He pressed the door bell  for a minute..., bt as he couldn't get any response..., his thoughts became wild  assuming that lathika must have hurted herself...

But then he saw that the door was opn and rushed inside vth the help of his support stick and found her in the corner room laying on the floor..., vth her eyes wide opn..

His thoughts got a break seeing her alive and then he went towards her...

Seeing Nivaan's grandpa approaching her..., she  slowly got up from the floor and stood up holding the wall for support..

Her face  was totally swollen and her eyes became pale and lifeless..., that one can easily guess that she  had been crying from long...!!
Her hair all messed up and it was pitiful sight for Prataap himself...