Part 26

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
......................................

"This is what i hide from the world....!!
My  secret talent....
.
.
N u are my only interest  on the canvas....!!!
I can only see you whenever i try to search for a theme...
.
.
I never thought i would say this to any girl...!! But you left me vth no choice....
.
.
I'm obsessed vth you Lathika Menon....,
Im obsessed in such high sense that it's impossible for me to control myself...."
.........Nivaan confessed his feelings  to  the girl infront of him  who just stood there staring at  her own self in different themes in each canvas...
............

There were around 15  of them in total..., in which   lathika could find her own paintings in such a beautiful way vth different themes...

One with Her smiling face.
One with  sad eyes.
.... her feelings when Nivaan nears her..,  one in which shez dancing lyk a teenager....
.....there were a lot of them 
bt she is  common in every painting...
shez the centre of attraction on every canvas...

..........

Lathika couldn't believe her own eyes...

She never in her dreams thought of someone who would be this extent obsessed abt her....

Just lyk all the girls..., she too had dreamed abt her prince charming....,
until her life had shown her its real phase by taking away her Mom in her adolescent age.... 

Life had taught her lots of lessons since then.., that she had told to herself that  Love is nt for people lyk her....

Bt  inside, just lyk any other girl she too desired to be loved...!!

Lathika had accepted her life.., the way it was...., until she met
Nivaan sinha - That one kind of a man a girl dreams abt.., and wish to have in her life...
A Knight in shining armour...., who is always there to rescue her whenever she prayed...

...........

Nivaan  is still staring at her eyes trying to read her mind...

Lathika had stopped to breathe for a while now and  her eyes were now filled vth tears...

Tears of shock and surprise...

Nivaan can study her lyk a book at that moment....

She is nt hiding any of her expressions...
Infact she is fed up by always hiding her feelings till then...
Bt that moment was eternal to her....
..........

Nivaan  then stepped further and stood infront of her...

" say something..., lathika....!!! I want to hear you....  "
.......... he whispered in her ears leaning close to her and pinning her to the door...

..........

But lathika..., at the same time was  fearing to say anything as Nivaan made her something beyond her expectations....