A Posy Of White Tulips

That's right. By now, I'm pretty sure you're aware of my habit of writing new stories and deleting them afterwards.

Well, to be honest it's mostly because I don't feel confident enough.

But now, I've finally written something I'm confident in.

So here's my new story and be warned, it might not be suitable for everyone. I'd rate it 15+.

~*~*~*~*~

A Posy Of White Tulips

Eight years ago;

Mila Mendler had just hit puberty. Twelve-year old, all she could think about was how weird she felt about the boy next door, Forrest Jensen.

Racing heart, speechlessness when in front of him? Yes, something was definitely wrong with her.

On a chance day, her little giddy heart forces her to stalk her crush. And no, we're not talking about Instagram or Facebook. We are talking about literal stalking. When she sees him leave his house at the dead of the night, curiosity gets the best of her and she leaves the house without telling anyone.

But that's the same day everything goes wrong with the two.

One becomes a spectator and other became a victim.

Of  a crime they both didn't see coming.

~*~*~*~*~

I'd be forever grateful to you if you give it a chance!

Loads of love,
NovelsAndCandies.