Chapter 1

Daisy's pov: I was up all night fixing my time machine yes I have a time machine but it's important "DAISY" "YES MOM?" "COME DOWNSTAIRS" I rolled my eyes and put down my screw driver and got up. before I countiue my name is daisy I am 17 I'm an engineer have light brown eyes with brown hair and I have an annoying little sister name poppy yes my family has a weird upseticon with flowers -back to reality- I opened the basement door and went to the kitchen

I said "yes mother?" She turned and frown "why are u dirty, we have guessed coming over soon" I shrugged and said "working on my mechanic skills" she turned and said "just go get ready they will be here any minute" "who is coming?" "The rikers" my eyes widened and I dashed upstairs I squealed and said "YES ahhh" "why are u so happy?" I smiled at my red headed sister and said "ah my little sister u can't ruin this day for me"

she smirked and nodded she left my room I bet she has a plan ughh that turp I quickly took a shower and got dressed in my red dress with my black heels. I went downstairs and saw everyone at the table I looked around and muttered "fuck u bring her here for" I went and took my seat in front of j.r i said "hello everyone"
   I looked into j.r's eyes and smiled then a voice said "hey daisy" I turned and and faked a smile and said "hello r.j....I see u still have not changed" she glared at me and then smirked she took j.r's hand kissed his cheek I screwed up my face and my mother said "oh my how long have u too been together?" R.j smiled and said

"for about 6 months" "young love...why don't u ever get a boyfriend daisy?" My mother said with a smile I rolled my eyes and said " I don't want one..." j.r looked at me and I looked at him at the corner of my eye my brat of a sister said "bc no one wants u" I glared and said "bitch..no one wants u" she laughed and said "wanna bet" my mother said "stop this u too...why don't u go downstairs daisy"

I opened my mouth and my mother gave me 'talk back and u will be grounded' look I glared at my sister one last time and went downstairs I grabbed my screwdriver and fixed the bottom part of my time machine when I was done I got up and said "yes it's finally done" "what's done?"

    I jumped and turned I said "u can't be down here" j.r said "I was just seeing if u were ok" I frowned and said "I'm fine...but u really can't be down here" he came down the stairs and said "what is this?" I went in front of him and said "umhh... nothing" he moved me aside and said "I-is this a time machine?"

      I sighed and said "yes..go on make fun" he looked at me and said "why would I do that?" I shrugged and said "I don't know" he touched a button and I was to late i stared and it light up I said "it's working" and I smiled I said "ITS WORKING " I said "get outta here" he did not listen I went in the time machine and put my seat belt on he came in and I said "u really want to time travel? He nodded and said "yea" I turned around and pushed the start button and I said "strap on" here we go I said in my head.

      I woke up and I was still in the time machine I unbuckled and went to j.r who looked dead I shook him and said "j.r wake up" "what where am I?" He said with a frown I said "welcome to the past" he laughed and unbluckled himself and said " u are funny daisy" he opened the time machine and stepped outside I followed him and said " u never believed me did u?"

      He frowned and said " I did but we are In ur basement so right now no" I frowned and I ran upstairs I went in the kitchen and said " mom?" A person turned around and we both said "ahhhhh" I said "WHAT ARE U DOING IN MY HOUSE?" "Ur house this is MY HOUSE" I gave her a confused look and saw pictures of a family I said "sorry ma'am wrong house" I looked at j.r and said "let's get outta here" he nodded and we went through the front door I said

     "told u we time travelled..it's thanks giving what time are we in?" "Ummhh" I looked up and saw it was "nov 1st 1990" his eyes widened and said " I'm going back to the time machine and getting outta here" I frowned and stop him by holding his elbow I said "why don't we go have a little fun then we can sneak In tonight" he said "are u crazy WE JUST TIME TRAVELLED!!" I said "come on j.r don't be a party pooper" he sighed and looked in my eyes I'd do the puppy dog face and he said "fine but as soon as the night is down I'm going with or with out u" I nodded and said "I'm hungry let's go get a bite to eat" he nodded and I turned and smirked I said "this seems like a good neighbourhood" i looked beside me and j.r nodded

     I frowned and said "come on lighten up" he did a hesitant laugh and said "I'm hungry" while rubbing his stomach I heard a growl and looked down at my stomach and said "I am too" I saw a diner and went inside I sat at the far end table and j.r sat in front of me. A minute later a waiter said "how may I help you?" "Umhh...I will have a milkshake vanilla.....with pancake and eggs with bacon" "and I will have the same thing" the waiter nodded and walked away I said "I thought u hated eggs?" He said "I do but..I'm giving them a try" I nodded looking peculiarly and then the waiter came back and said "two vanilla milkshakes...ur order will be ready shortly" we nodded and it was an awkward silence the waiter came back and said "enjoy" I nodded and grabbed my fork and began to eat I said "umhh...so hows the eggs?" I looked up and he said with a blank face "it's ok" I shook my head and said "where do u wanna go after...shopping?" He gave me a frightened look and said "I do that a lot with r.j" I tensed and said "of course u do" "what?" I shook my head and quickly said "we need to go to the store so we can fit in here" he looked at me and said "no...we are leaving soon anyways...back to our normal Lives" I frowned and said "u are such a ass..." I drank my milkshake and Moaned I said "best milkshake every" and smiled.when we were done I said "wait..how are we gonna pay for this?" Our eyes widened and he said "run" "no..are u crazy" "the door is not far let's walk out casually and bolt when we are close to the door" he said I sighed and said "fine..."

       I did not like this plan but I slowly walked out hand in hand with j.r and when we were close to the door the waiter said "HEY THEY DIDNT PAY" we ran out and I looked behind me and the person ran out I kept on running until I saw a bush i went behind it and whispered yell "behind here j.r" he looked and it was too late the person tackled him and I gasped and froze I saw that j.r boxed the man out cold I stood up and said "let's go j.r....come on" I tugged his shirt and he followed me in the Forest i said "we have to go...why would u do that" he glared and said "he tackled me what was I suppose to do" I sighed and said "not knock him out..we can't draw attention to ourselves" "why did u even make a time machine this is UR FAULT" I turned around and whispered yell "fine...then why don't u GO back...I NEVER ASKED U TO COME WITH ME" "yea im going back...have fun with this" I watched him storm off and I glared soon
      I turned away and walked to the forest I saw a road up ahead and I ran towards it. I raised my hand and a car stop it was the same person that was at the house the lady said "what are u doing on the streets?" I said "going swimming" she gave me an uncertainty look and said "swimming in November?" "Yea indoor" she shook her head and said "get in..." "daisy" "get in daisy" I nodded and got in. The car ride was silent until she said "my daughter is gonna be named dandelion" my eyes widened and I said "mazy" I turned to her and she said "how do u know my name?" I looked around and said "oh it's right here on ur mirror thing" she nodded and said "we are here"

       I nodded and got out I said "why are we at ur home?" "Ur staying here...until we find ur parents" I nodded and went in I said "which room is mine?" "Door to the left" I nodded and went upstairs. Right now I'm about to fall asleep I brushed my teeth and hopped into bed then I slept.