Chapter 9

Daisy's POV: Right now I'm in the guest room yes I heard everything last night so I'm talking to liz I said "so..as sheriff what are you gonna do?" "My job...what time is it?" "7:00" "shit I'm late" she was already dress so she said "thanks imma be back to help poppy" I nodded and said "have a good day..wait how are you gonna get their?" "Oh I have the sheriff car rn"

I nodded and said "see yea" all alone now I went downstairs and saw My mother I said "liz just left...how are you?" "I'm good why?" "You look really tired...are you sure your ok?" She nodded and said "yea I am calm down Honey...where is liz?" "She just left I told you that just now" "oh right...Umhh...I have to drop of poppy at school" "their is no school today it's Saturday" I touched my moms forehead and said "you don't feel ok...let's get you to bed...I will make you a cup of tea" she nodded and said "thanks honey" and I nodded and said "go upstairs" and she did I watched her until she was gone then I went to the tea pot and put hot water inside and a tea bag.

I carefully went upstairs and when I was about to open my moms door I heard "Yea...she's staying with me...what do you want me to do?" I could not hear the other person then my mom said "you want me to poison her....ok yea I got it kristy" I shook my head and opened the door I said "mom...what are you doing out of bed" "nothing honey" I nodded and said well I bought you your food" she said "thanks...rest it down their" I nodded and put it on the dresser then I sat beside my mom and said "are you ok?" "Yes I'm fine daisy...stop asking me that" "you can come to me for anything....I hope your telling me the thruth"

and I got up and walked out the room I dashed to my room and got dress and went downstairs and to my moms car I drove all the way to the sheriffs office and quickly got out and walked into her office I closed the door and said "we needa talk" the chair turned around and Liz said "what's wrong?" "Well someone told someone you know you know" she nodded and said

  "well...I have a lot of work to do please see yourself out" I looked at her and said "did you just not here me?" "I did now leave please" she gave me the "don't talk anymore their is a something up" stare I nodded and said "imma leave..." and I went out and I saw kristy standing at the front I quickly went back in the room and said "you know his here" her eyes widened and she said"hide..." "where?" "Under my desk" I nodded and ran under the desk" I heard a knock and Liz said "come in" the person opened the door and said "hello liz....I see your back" "Umhh....kristy right....I remember but I came to do my job"

"just a job....well I just wanna say welcome oh and I brought u a peace offering" "What is it?" "It's a cupcake" "yes...thank you if you don't mind I have a lot of work to do" "well aren't you going to have a bite?" "Not now I just had a huge breakfasts....so imma eat it later...you know where the door is" I heard the door slam and I got out under the desk and I said "good job" I grabbed the cupcake and threw it on the trash I said "see yea" she nodded and I left to go home. Someone knocked at my door and I said "I will get it"

I got up off the sofa and opened my front door I said "hello...who are you?" "Mike,mike riker I'm looking for...dandelion?" "Ah yes what would you like from my mother?" "Umhh...." "who is at the door honey?" She came up and her eyes widened she said "mike...what are you doing here" he looked at me and said "could we talk in private"

my mother nodded and said "come in..honey why don't you go upstairs" I said "I i captain" and I ran upstairs I pretended to go to my room so I slammed it and I saw them go in the kitchen. I slowly took the stairs down not trying to make a noise, a few moments later and I'm right at the corner of the kitchen my mother said "what are you doing here mike?" "No hello mike?"

"Hello mike what are you doing here?" "I heard that Liz is staying with you?" "How do you know?" "By someone anyways she can't be in the country anymore you know this" "yea but she came here to do her job" " her job huh, to be sheriff?" "Yea weren't you their?" "No I was busy...what is your plan exactly to make her leave?" "I don't know" by accident I stepped on the squeaky floor and my mother said "what was that?"