Chapter 4

Daisy's POV: Right now I'm rushing to eat breakfast cause I'm late on my second day of school "HURRY UP" I rolled my eyes at dan and I put my plate in the sink and grabbed my bag and left I said "I'm ready" she started the car and I hopped in. When we got to school I said "bye" she rolled her eyes and hopped out I did the same and went inside the school I saw j.r by my locker I rolled my eyes and went to put my books away I said "move"

I looked down and he said "no..tell me what's wrong and maybe just maybe I will move" I looked up and glared I said "fine" and when I was about to turn he grabbed my elbow and said "not so fast dais" I tried to pry my elbow away which resulted in him gripping it harder I saw Liz and I shouted "LIZ" she looked over and waved I looked behind me and he let go of my arm which I ran over to Liz and said "what class u have?"

"I'm in your class idiot" she said with a blank face I frowned and said "well today is your lucky day I'm sitting where u are" she shook her head and we went to class. When class began I saw j.r walking into class he looked around and when he spotted me he frowned a girl said "sit by me" "no me" I rolled my eyes he decided to sit beside dandelion she rolled her eyes and scooted a little over I laughed and Liz said "what u laughing at?"

I sobered up and said "girl....dandelion just moved over from j.r" she did a brief laugh and said "...do u think she's gay?" My eyes widened and I said "No....she's dating someone probably I don't know" liz frowned and said nothing I shrugged it off. When class was over I said "meet in the cafe" she nodded and I went to my next class. When lunch came around I decided to use the washroom when I opened the door and,

I saw Liz on the floor I rushed to her and said "Liz what happened" she had a busted lip and I checked her pulse she was breathing I shook her and she woke up I said "what happened? Who did this?" She groaned and said "no one" I slowly helped her up and said "this is not nothing..Who did this?" She sighed and looked in my eyes and said "kristy and her group...but it's fine" my blood boil I said "that bitch.....let's get u cleaned up"

she nodded I grabbed some toilet paper and rinsed it I dated it on her wounds and she hissed I said "don't be a baby" she smiled and said "I'm not it stings...I should go to the nurse" I nodded and said "want me to come with u?" She shook her head and I said "ok be careful" she nodded I exited the washroom and stormed to the cafe I walked in and looked around they were in the middle of the room I stormed up to their table and said "YOU BITCH" she stood up and said

"what did I do?" I glared at her and said YOU BITCH WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING THAT HEARTLESS?" She said "I DID nothing"

"U LITTLE WHORE...are u care about is what's inside of men's pants ...I WILL RUIN YOU"

I grabbed her fake hair and pulled it I said "that's what u get" I kicked her and she got on top of me I rolled us over so I'm on top someone hosted me up "LET GO OF ME THAT BITCH DESERVES IT"

I looked up and saw j.r I glared and everyone looked at me j.r said "don't" he gave me that 'if u do something I will.." I sighed and nodded he let me go and I said " THIS ISNT OVER BITCH" and walked out of the class I went to the nurse and saw dandelion kissing Liz my eyes widened and I backed away slowly I said "Liz"

I opened the door and my mother was all the way over their I did a smile and said "are you ok?" "Yea yea" she said breathless I said "hello Lion how are you?" She said "good...anyways I should go" I turned and she saw my face she said "what happened?" I said "let's just say the bitch got worst then you" I turned back at Liz and her eyes widened she said "you didn't" is smirked and said "oh Liz but I did" "did what?" Lion said I said "I beat up a girl for messin with my mango" "mango" Liz laughed and Lion said

"umhh...well bye I gotta go" she rushed out the room I turned-at Liz and I said "she did deserve it if they fuck with u again imma be their" she smiled and I said "let's get to class" she nodded. When school was done I walked home and decided to make dinner for myself. I sat and ate my spaghetti and meatballs j.r walked in and said "What's the matter with you?" I said "what did I do?" "You just beat up kristy...why would u do that?" "Because she pissed off me off"

"by Doing what...kissing me?" I choked and said "NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU" I stood up and brushed past him he grabbed my elbow and said "Don't do that again" I pulled my elbow back and stormed upstairs and slammed my door I pasted for 10 mins then I decided to grabbed my jacket and sneak out the window.

I saw Liz in a cliff I said "Liz" she turned around and said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I shrugged and said "you first?" "Nothing" I said "were you about to jump?" Her eyes widened and she said "no no why would u say that?" " because u have cuts on your arm and a gun in your hand"

"well I was throwing this away" she looked at the gun and I said "then throw it away" she looked up at me then back at the gun and said "I-i think I'm gonna keep it" I slowly moved to her and said "give me the gun" she shook her head and said "no DONT COME CLOSER" she pointed the gun to her head and said " I will shoot" I said "ok I won't..but Liz don't do this don't kill yourself you have people that love you"

"YEA LIKE WHO I HAVE NO ONE MY FATHER IS ABUSIVE MY MOTHER IS A DRUG ADDICTED AND PEOPLE IN THAT SCHOOL HATE ME THEY WOULD BE GLAD I DIED" NO I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE CLOSET PERSON TO ME AND YOU ARE LOVED" she laughed and said " NO ONE LOVES ME THEY ALL LEAVE ALL OF THEM"

"like WHO?" "DANDELION MY BROTHER EVERYONE AND YOU WILL LEAVE ME TOO" "I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU I PROMISE..just put the gun down. Please"

she cried and dropped the gun I ran to her and hugged her I whispered "it's gonna be ok I promise" she cries into my shoulders and I whispered "why don't you stay the night with me" she nodded and said "yea I think that's a good idea"

I grabbed her by the hand and said "come on" we walked to my house and I walked through the front door I saw everyone sitting their I said "what happened in here?" "WHERE WERE YOU?"

"None of ur business....everyone this is Liz...she is staying with us the night her parents are fine with it" I said "let's go upstairs" she nodded and dandelion watched her with a sad expression I said "WHERE GOING UPSTAIRS."

I said "we can share the bed" she nodded and said "promise not to tell anyone about this" "I promise" I put out my pinkie and she did the same I said "let's hop in" I got into bed and said "goodnight mango" "night night dai" is smiled and soon dozed off to sleep.

J.r's POV: "that girl is a hassle" I looked at dandelion and her parents they said "why don't we all go to bed..tomorrow is school" I nodded and said "ya ok goodnight everyone" they said their good nights and I went to bed on the couch twisting and turning.