Chapter 2

The whirlwind made the gang appeared on the sidewalk of LA. They gasped looking at each other. They were dressed in summer clothing. Bella on the other hand, smiled at what she wore.

"This dress is cute!" She said. "Yeah for the prince once he sees you." Simone joked. The gang chuckled. Bella slightly growled. "Where do we find him?" Patch said. Mo nodded in agreement.

"I know. LA's a large city." She said. Suddenly, an Uber pulled over. The others looked at the driver awkwardly.

"Do you guys need a ride?" He asked. Simone nodded. "Yup! Thank you sir!" She said. Then Patch started sniffing the ground. "What is it buddy?" Atticus said.

"I think I know where Deana and the prince is. We gotta use the car!" He whispered. He nodded. The gang got inside the Uber and it drove off.

Atticus kept telling the driver to take the roads to where the prince's house is.

Thanks to Patch who caught his scent.

They came across a beautiful neighborhood where houses aligned.

Atticus smiled. "That's the address!" He said. We got out the car. Mo thanked the driver and the car drove off. They looked at the million houses in front of them.

"So, which is his house?" Cherry asked.

Patch began sniffing the ground again.

"It be stupid ask every house if a Justin lived there." Bella said. Mo chuckled.

"I agree." She said. Patch lit up.

"I found his scent! It's that house to the right!" He said. The others cheered in relief and followed Patch to the household. They gasped at how pretty it looked. Then again, they're in LA.

"They got better city taste too

"They got better city taste too." Bella said.

Cherry nodded in agreement. "I wonder if they got rooms. Cause we're in a city and we don't have a place to sleep in." She said. They came on the doorstep.

Atticus knocked on the door. The door opened revealing a gorgeous young woman. Her eyes were brown. Her long hair was fully black. She had the most prettiest smile. "Hello Ma'am. Are you Deana?" Atticus asked politely. She nodded. "Yes." She said. The others looked at each other in shock. Cherry wiped the sweatiness off her forehead.

"Um, can we come into your house?" She asked. Simone sighed. "First introduce ourselves. I'm Simone." She said.

"I'm her sister Bella." She said. "Im Mo." Mo said. "The name's Cherry." She said.

Patch barked softly. Atticus rubbed his head. "I'm Atticus and this is my dog Patch." He said. She smiled.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Deana." She said. Bella smirked. "Do you have anyone else in your house? Like a boy perhaps?" She asked. Deana giggled.