Chapter 9

Back in Macedonia...

Macedonia was flourished back to its beautiful grounds. The village wasn't in ruins anymore and people were no longer starving. Like Drell said, they had money and more food again. The kingdom was rejoicing for the prince had returned and claimed the throne...alongside his Queen and wife to be. The king had chosen a wife for himself. A wedding was being outside with the townspeople and their friends invited. Meanwhile, Atticus and the gang were in their seats as the wedding begun. "This is great." Patch said. Atticus nodded.
"I know. But everything's gonna be different." He said. Mo smiled and nodded. "Her life always belonged with him." She said. Simone slightly chuckled. "I never thought it would be this." She said. Cherry started stratching herself.
They looked at her. "What? Its itchy in this dress Deana got me." She said. She wore a black fluffy dress with fluffy sleeves.
It was definitely an uncomfortable dress for her. Atticus smiled as Patch laid on his lap. They were so happy for their friends. Suddenly, there was a breeze of wind. "Am I late?" A familiar voice said. Drell came dressed in a well tux with Zelda as his date. Simone nodded her head no.
"No, Bella hasn't came yet." She whispered. They sat next to Cherry and Mo. "This is incredible! I can't wait to taste their delicious foods." He said.
Cherry rolled her eyes. Bells started ringing. It was time for the bride's appearance. Justin smiled widely as he saw Bella through those doors.
She looked absolute beautiful. Bella smiled and walked down the aisle. The others waved at her. She waved back. Her dress was stunning, her hair was curly and her face were as beautiful.
Justin looked very handsome and actual royalty in his tux.

Bella's dress

Justin's tux

Justin's tux

Helda grappled Drell's arm

Helda grappled Drell's arm. She smiled. "Weddings keep reminding me of when I met you." She said. He smiled and kissed her hand. "Someday, just someday." He muttered. Bella made it to the alter.
The happy couple smiled at each other. "You look amazing." He said. She giggled.
"You too babe." She said. The priest began to speak. "We are gathered here today to join these two rulers in holy matrimony. Justin, our ruler, will you take Bella as your Offaly wedded wife and Queen?" He said. He nodded. "I do." He said. He looked at Bella. "And do you Bella, take Justin as your Offaly wedded husband?" He asked. She smiled. "I really do." She said. "By the power invested in me, I hereby announce you husband and wife. Also, our King and Queen of Macedonia." He said. He placed the Queen's crown onto Bella's head. "You may kiss the bride." He said.
They leaned closer and kissed passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands on her waist. Everybody cheered. Little kids threw confetti in the air. They hugged each other and walked down the aisle.
"That's my sister!" Simone yelled. Bella laughed. Helda and Drell began kissing as well. Cherry groaned disgustedly. "Eww! Cmon!" She said. Atticus shrugged. "That's why weddings are great." He said. Mo nodded in agreement and held his hand. Atticus blushed a bit. "You'll understand someday missy." Drell told her.

Later, the wedding was done and there was sparkle lights shimmering in the ballroom in the palace. The married rulers were enjoying their slow-dance.
"You know? I dreamt of myself dancing with my new husband...in a palace." Bella said. Justin slightly chuckled. "Dream came true." He said. He twirled her around and held her close. "I'm a little worried about being a king. What if I turn- she cut him off. "You're not gonna turn out like your father. You're a good person Justin. I love you for who you are. And I know you'll be a good leader. I also know you'll be an amazing father." She said. He looked at her in confusion. "What?" He said.
Bella laughed and smiled. Justin's jaw dropped. "Are you..." He trailed off. "Yes. Its a little girl." She said. Justin cheered and spun her around. She laughed. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said. They kissed passionately. They enjoyed the rest of their honeymoon celebrating the news.